Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Nostalgia aint what it used to be...
Donate! Join Today

Nostalgia aint what it used to be... The "I remember when......." section is finally with us - lets reminisce!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2012, 23:37   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Wellington Street

Interesting Atarah. It was the other corner, if you stand on Wellington St, facing South St. the corner on the right.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-11-2013, 12:44   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindashanks2 View Post
Thank you Margaret. That would be great. I lived on Belfield Road for 20 years, when it was a nice place to live, and thats where my memory is coming from.
Do you remember tha Baileys on bellfield rd,and a little boy drowned in the lodge must have been 67 or 68.We lived on Royds st opposite Marys shop.regards Shaz...
Shaz61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 15:01   #63

Hi, Annie, Tommy & Elsie Southworth were my Great Aunts & Uncle, if you still have these pictures I would be very interested in seeing them? Many Thanks Bea
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:43   #64

Anybody help me , with the family which lived on 130 wellington st in 1965.
Shaz61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..