Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk
Donate! Join Today

Tech Talk Modern technology eh? Talk about it here! Please use the seperate forums for gaming or photography talk...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2013, 09:24   #16
I am Banned

Re: Anybody tell me please

Thanks Neil.. I owe you a beer or three.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-11-2013, 13:30   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Now that we can see the problomatic article you are attempting to use as an Avatar.
Some clues are quite apparent, the main one being that this is an overblown copy of the original, hence the grainy effect.
If you do some further googling you may come across the original and have no need to re-size it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Ask Cashman, he has managed to get one.
Cashy's Avatar was put in place for him by Mick, he does that sort of thing willingly for his friends.

If memory serves correctly, it has already been used by a member for a couple of months, it may have been Accyman though I cannot be certain, I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong.

I would offer further assistance with your problematic endevours but, I can't really see me having a Christian attitude and turning the other cheek to help someone with your obvious hostilities towards myself and other members of the site.
Good luck with it, stick to it, the learning curve is there, all you have to do is jump on board for the ride and you will have your dream come true.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 14:32   #18
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I can't really see me having a Christian attitude
No change there then Less but hey at least we can agree on summat'
Old 15-11-2013, 15:13   #19
Senior Member+

Get a room
Old 15-11-2013, 17:29   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Get a room
Pool our resourses and solve the Middle East crisis and put an end to starvation in Africa.... sounds like a plan Rob
Old 19-11-2013, 17:28   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Ask Cashman, he has managed to get one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
mmm g... the pithy Mr C is missing off the radar currently, I hope all is well with him.
Neil has an animated avatar that is quite good too
Cashy has no sodding idea, avatar was a choice on sites ones many years ago, am fine ta D, we moved house n only got internet back a couple of hours ago, after moving on November 1st, such is technical progress these days.
Old 19-11-2013, 18:16   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Would you like to email me your gif and I will have a look at it for you?
Mine has been working for years but it's that long ago I can't remember if I had to do anything to make it work
You used to keep the cat in a box, walking backwards and forwards
Old 19-11-2013, 18:20   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Cashy has no sodding idea, avatar was a choice on sites ones many years ago, am fine ta D, we moved house n only got internet back a couple of hours ago, after moving on November 1st, such is technical progress these days.
Welcome to Gods country Cashy
Old 20-11-2013, 08:07   #24
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Welcome back Mr C...good to see you are back on line....

The avatar business got an airing with Mick the Mod and the Wizz when I called int' Railway last Sat (see Today I met an Accy Webber). They were falling over themselves to help (think it was that and not the drink?)

I am off to the US to see my lad n family for Thanksgiving Friday,when I am back and subject to Less giving me advance notice the ale is in drinkable condition I'll drop down to the pub and see you one afternoon.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..