Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk
Donate! Join Today

Tech Talk Modern technology eh? Talk about it here! Please use the seperate forums for gaming or photography talk...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2009, 09:13   #1
God Member

Attention Macbook Owners

If you have cracks appearing in your casing, likely hood is that Apple will repair it even if it's out of warranty. I'm taking mine in tomorrow!
Old 17-04-2009, 09:26   #2
Roy
Administrator

Re: Attention Macbook Owners

Yup, they did that with mine, full top cover bottom cover and new keyboard... And mine had been proper abused on the factory floor, I don't think they'd ever seen anything like it!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 09:39   #3
I am Band

Talking Re: Attention Macbook Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
And mine had been proper abused on the factory floor, I don't think they'd ever seen anything like it!
Hmmm... I've witnessed the manner in which you've lovingly caressed the tools of your trade.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 10:01   #4
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist View Post
Hmmm... I've witnessed the manner in which you've lovingly caressed the tools of your trade.
You should see how he treats the kids as well!

Have you got a suprise for me daddy?

Bath time @ Westwood Mansions
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 19:35   #5
Senior Member+

I had mine replaced about a year ago and I've got another piece broken off the edge already. It's a work provided laptop, so I'll give it to the techies when I go back on Monday.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..