Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2004, 10:12   #1

Cool Americas Army

Does anyone from the Accrington / Blackburn area play Americas Army over net? I'm currently hooked on it.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2004, 17:24   #2

Re: Americas Army

i've never heard of it what is it?

JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2004, 20:09   #3

no we are in the real thing LOL
Angel 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2004, 08:04   #4

Go to http://www.americasarmy.com

Its a game simulated on the American Army. You have to go through basic training in order to play over net. Then you can choose to go through more advanced training like advanced marksmanship, medic training and special forces training to get extra maps. I'm hooked on it now. Got into a clan and am playing with several people from the likes of USA, Australia, Canada and even Georgia.
Old 25-04-2004, 09:47   #5

Is anyone interested in joining me and a few international members who are highly experienced in Americas Army (AA). They can show you just what the games about and show you how to improve your game. It's great fun. Even better if you've got a microphone cos we talk to each other as we're playing. But it's not essential.
Old 25-04-2004, 20:33   #6

how do you play it

JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2004, 08:00   #7

Do you have broadband? Cos its a proper full game you have to get off net. Go to link I posted in previous post and download it. Then let us know. I will guide you through it.
I think it 652MB so be prepared for a long wait.
Old 27-05-2004, 17:57   #8
Junior Member+

cool will be on it asap
andydawson1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 21:20   #9

Good. Let us know when you have it and have done some of the training. I'll show you a few tricks.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..