Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 20:06   #1

Anyone else play...

...oblivion. I think its one of the best games ever made. So many choices such a vast game map, its incredible. Anyone agree/disagree?
Old 11-11-2007, 12:42   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Anyone else play...

No is that for xbox 360 i only go one 2 weeks ago.
I have got GRAW 2 , Gears of war , Tiger woods 2007 , Forza 2

My xbox live gamername is tom tom nick
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:50   #3

Get 'Saints Row'!!!

Amazing game.
Old 11-11-2007, 14:53   #4

Saints row sucks, its one of the worst games i own. Yeah oblivion is for xbox 360, well worth buying in my opinion, as its one of the few games that really can be played for months. I got it when i first got my 360 and i still play on it regularly now. Quite gutted you mentioned forza 2 though, girlfriend has bought it me for my birthday but im not allowed it until then, its gonna be a long 4 weeks waiting for it lol.
Old 11-11-2007, 19:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Saints row sucks, its one of the worst games i own. Yeah oblivion is for xbox 360, well worth buying in my opinion, as its one of the few games that really can be played for months. I got it when i first got my 360 and i still play on it regularly now. Quite gutted you mentioned forza 2 though, girlfriend has bought it me for my birthday but im not allowed it until then, its gonna be a long 4 weeks waiting for it lol.
You, my friend.. Are on drugs!?

Lol, Saints Row is Siiiiick!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:57   #6

Saints row is terrible. The graphics are awful, the controls are stupid and as for the way the cars drive....pfft. I suggest you play some of the other games the 360 has to offer before you go recommending games to people.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Saints row is terrible. The graphics are awful, the controls are stupid and as for the way the cars drive....pfft. I suggest you play some of the other games the 360 has to offer before you go recommending games to people.
I liked it, haha.
Old 26-05-2008, 12:33   #8
Loz

Oblivion is only half the game of it's predecessor Morrowind. The graphics are dated on it now, but still a great RPG.
Old 15-03-2009, 19:56   #9
Junior Member+

you cant better r6v 1 {stella6**
stellaahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 00:52   #10

if u loved oblivion then fallout 3 will blow you away
Old 15-05-2009, 00:45   #11

hell yeah Oblivion rocks...there is an MMORPG coming out that looks a bit like Oblivion style fighting called Mortal Online, also another one out now called DarkFall Online.
BloodyBandage is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..