Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2008, 11:02   #1

N64 Games

Ive just been in the loft and dragged out the old N64 for a bit of retro action. What a console it was. The graphics might not be the sharpest these days but you cant beat old classics like Banjo-Kazooie and Zelda: Ocarina Of ime (greatest game ever full stop).

Does anybody know where I can get N64 games from in Accy these days? Gamestation used to do 'em but sods law is now that I actually wanna buy some theyve gone. They were like a quid each as well so its bargain gaming.

Anybody?
Old 30-06-2008, 20:36   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: N64 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk View Post
Zelda: Ocarina Of ime (greatest game ever full stop).
You're the man

I will have a search and lend you some but I would want them back for days when.........you know.

You could be lucky in town but ebay looks the best bet.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:20   #3
God Member

You could try cash converters, i saw a Sega Mega Drive game in there

I'd ask the fella, but he's quite attached to his games
Old 10-05-2009, 14:45   #4
Senior Member+

could you not try to find the disc drive (or was it a cartridge) thing they did for N64 so you can play roms??

for retro action i have original XBOX that is modded. Its dead easy to do and you can play emulators on there.. I have MAME(arcade) Megadrive, Snes, Nes, Amiga, AtariSTm C64 and SPECTRUM! HEHE i love playing those old speccy games

There is a N64 emulator for Xbox too but unfortunately doesnt work too well

Last edited by Restless; 10-05-2009 at 14:48.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..