Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2003, 10:46   #1
adi

Post To be banned

I was in Gamestation in Accrington the other day when I heard a chap behind the counter mention the new game
Manhunt.

Id never heard of it but he was telling his assistant that it is looking likely that it will be banned within the next month or so.

I mentioned this to a couple of my mates and they are going down this weekend to buy it - apparently 'banned' games can fetch quite a tidy sum on ebay etc!!

As ive said, id never heard of the game so i couldnt tell you why they are thinking of banning it.
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-12-2003, 22:25   #2
fatpieeatingbastrd

Post Re: To be banned

DO THEY HAVE WOMAN HUNT YOU CANT GET A DECENT 1 IN RISHTON.
Old 22-12-2003, 10:04   #3
adi

Post Re: To be banned

it cant be that bad can it !?!

surely there are some decent women in Rishton?
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2004, 10:44   #4
mac
I am Banned

Talking Re: To be banned

well if there are some decent women in rishton let me know. single!
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2004, 10:46   #5

Re: To be banned

Manhunt owns. It must have every single way of killing people on it.
Old 21-03-2004, 11:29   #6
Senior Member+

As for no decent women being in Rishton...its cos all the women worth looking at/talking to live in Accrington!
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2004, 08:16   #7

Quote:
DO THEY HAVE WOMAN HUNT YOU CANT GET A DECENT 1 IN RISHTON.
Ha Ha lol. Sad but true.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2004, 02:53   #8

I bought this game some time ago and I must say, it's one of the best games i've ever played. Not because you kill people in a nasty, close up way with glass shards, guns, razor wire, etc, but because you actually have to plan how you do it and think about it.

It's not like most games where you go in a straight line and simply complete a mission by shooting everyone. I've now managed to complete this about 10 times now and still very much enjoy playing it.

Some people I know say that they didn't like it, but they never stuck with it. You really need to be on your own in a quiet surrounding to get into the feel of the game.

I'm also very happy with Splinter Cell, and it's a shame the second one isn't out for the PS2 for some time.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..