Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2008, 10:04   #31

Re: Wii Games

I've added you
Old 28-04-2008, 14:40   #32
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkival View Post
I've added you
And I've added you two, anyone else?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 15:12   #33
God Member

heh, anyome care to share their Wii fit age?

I'm actually 38 but have a Wii Fit of 31!!!!

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:33   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post

I am not lucky enough to own one, finances wont stretch that far, but am sure that I would be in my early 60's
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:06   #35

Smile Re: Wii Games

My Wii is 7904 9568 4662 0219 - add me if you like...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 14:25   #36
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower View Post

Jimbo T blower
Will do I've had a few problems over the last few days but I'm back on ready to kick some arse, I wish

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 02-05-2008, 19:28   #37
Accy Red

Quote:

Jimbo T blower
Thanks for your debit card number Jimbo, you will find you are a few pounds short now but it's your friends code we want and that is just three sets of numbers.

Old 03-05-2008, 17:53   #38
Accy Red

Well Nikki my Wii stats say I kicked your arse last night 11-2, I didn't know it was you so forgive me please.

Old 03-05-2008, 19:49   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Well Nikki my Wii stats say I kicked your arse last night 11-2, I didn't know it was you so forgive me please.
LOL I'm not surprised, I seemed to fall off every track last night and kept getting disconnected!
Old 18-05-2008, 20:54   #40
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post

I won the Fantasy Football at work so I've bought one for the family just set it up and done the body tests and it says I've a Wii Fit age of 12 less than my real age, it must be wrong because I don't feel it.

Old 20-05-2008, 17:44   #41
God Member

It tells me I'm 38 and obese. I don't think it can tell the difference between Jonny Vegas and Charles Atlas.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2008, 17:50   #42
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
It tells me I'm 38 and obese. I don't think it can tell the difference between Jonny Vegas and Charles Atlas.
This is true, muscle weighs more than fat and I know you are a Charles Atlas lookalike so stuff the WiiFit.

Old 20-05-2008, 18:43   #43
God Member

That's right, he, he, he, chuckle, he:
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 22:05   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Thanks for your debit card number Jimbo, you will find you are a few pounds short now but it's your friends code we want and that is just three sets of numbers.
Sorry that was my code for my actual Wii console - didnt realise until I got Mario Kart today for my birthday that you get another code which is 3394-4614-1118 - I wasnt brave enough this evening to get on my new Wii Fit let alone tell all and sundry my fitness age

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 22:12   #45
Accy Red

Quote:
Sorry that was my code for my actual Wii console - didnt realise until I got Mario Kart today for my birthday that you get another code which is 3394-4614-1118 - I wasnt brave enough this evening to get on my new Wii Fit let alone tell all and sundry my fitness age

Jimbo T blower
I will add you to my list but don't worry about the WiiFit age, I think it's a load of rubbish depending on 2 stupid tests, my age changes every day from 20 to 53.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..