Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 15:11   #1
Junior Member+

Talking xecuter 2.6 fitted for xbox

This item is sold thankyou for looking and i hope you have had a great start to your new year, thankyou Siliconbox.

Last edited by siliconbox; 07-01-2005 at 00:14.
siliconbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-01-2005, 15:57   #2
I am Banned

Re: xecuter 2.6 fitted for xbox

Thanks for the information, im a policeman and will be sending someone round to your house shortly to have a look if you have anithing illegal. once again thanks for telling me that
Fearon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 16:10   #3
Junior Member+

Talking Re: xecuter 2.6 fitted for xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearon1
Thanks for the information, im a policeman and will be sending someone round to your house shortly to have a look if you have anithing illegal. once again thanks for telling me that
Thats fine Mr policeman you can come around to my house to find out if i have anything illiegal, but make sure you get a warrant from the local magisterates court first, and i have nothing illiegal here so when you come around mr pc without your warrant you aint getting in, because there is no evidence of anything illiegal on this link and you will have to explain to the magisterates court the reason for the warrant, and do you have one, go and get a life and arrest some criminals instead of wasting tax payers money, put your position to something useful and arrest the burglers, drug dealers, shoplifters, murderers, peodophiles, etc stop wasting public money on useless things thankyou.
Old 06-01-2005, 16:15   #4
Junior Member+

Quote:
And when you have some spare time why dont you go to night school and learn how to spell, do they not teach you this in the police force, or are you just a beat bobby who learns how to aggrivate situations, and to bully people because you have nothing else to do, so take up something useful and get a life .
Old 06-01-2005, 18:23   #5
God Member

Hello Mr Kettle this is Mr Pot.
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 18:42   #6
Senior Member+

Calling you black!!!

(Not you entwisi!)

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 21:24   #7
I am Banned

Its a forum you dont have to spell everything perfectly without making a mistake, and you can use text language instead of writing in full like i am doing with this sentence.

My job is better than selling copied merchandise, at least im doing something for the country, instead of selling things which are copy-writed and ripping buisnesses off
Old 07-01-2005, 21:43   #8
Senior Member+

It's ok Fearon, we were referring to siliconbox!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 22:30   #9
Junior Member+

Quote:
Its a forum you dont have to spell everything perfectly without making a mistake, and you can use text language instead of writing in full like i am doing with this sentence.

My job is better than selling copied merchandise, at least im doing something for the country, instead of selling things which are copy-writed and ripping buisnesses off
I served my country pc fearon too, i was in the army thankyou and was higher to the queen than you, and it takes brains to do what i do i was an infantry signaller in her majestys armed forces, they taught me about electronics, so dont talk to me about serving your country, and also these modchips i buy are taxable and i am charged VAT receipts to prove, so if you have a problem Mr Fearon go and see Mr Gordon Brown at 10 Downing street and you can ask him why they sell the items knowing that they are going to be used for illiegal activaties, and then when they have created a problem, they ask there servants to go and sort it out (meaning you). Lets face it you are the goverments servant who has a problem with everything in life, why if you browse the internet looking for illiegal activaties go and find the dirty peodophile sites and help close them down, i do not have a problem with policemen or policewomen, infact i have a couple of friends in the police force, the person who supply`s me my pc parts whas an ex cheif constable and he is a very good friend of mine, and he does a few things under the table, so dont tell me you do not, go and get a life, and remember to go and see the magisterates court for a warrant, because come on PC FEARON you have lots of evidence to back your case, goodbye and happy new year .
Old 07-01-2005, 22:39   #10

Talking Re: xecuter 2.6 fitted for xbox

nice one......
Old 07-01-2005, 22:48   #11
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo
nice one......
watch what your saying stevio and i hope the fag in that little pictures mouth isnt from the black market, or Mr PC Fearon might want to call at your house to see if you have anything illiegal, he will show that little picture to his cheif constable, or the judge at the magisterates court, and get his self a warrant, lol, lol, lol, lol.
Old 07-01-2005, 23:21   #12
I am Banned

lmao hahahahaha, you beleived i was a policeman.

Happy new year to you aswell mate
Old 07-01-2005, 23:22   #13
I am Banned

you should have checked my profile and then you would have known i was lying because im only 16 and too young for a copper, and i dont want to be one aniway
Old 07-01-2005, 23:24   #14
Junior Member+

Id just like to say one last thing regarding Fearons reply to what i do on this forum, he states i am doing illiegal activaties, well the goverment lets the modchips i use become available to be sold to the public, they charge you tax and vat on them, you know alot of the big mod chip resellers are making huge profits, well so are the goverment, so who is wrong, im just a robot down a line who fits them, because lots of people want them, then he states i rip big companys off, well do they not ripp you off, ever bought a game from a games shop new for £34.99 have it a day and decide you dont like it and take it back and what do you get back, (hardly anything), then he states im making companys go bust or something, but we all know the games industry is a multi billion pound industry, and really the few who mod consoles are helping new people find work, like the people who design the modchips and manufacture them, and the cd, dvd, companys and companys who make the cases for dvds and cds have a job to go to,and guess who profits of all these people (the goverment) so think about it, thankyou Siliconbox.
Old 07-01-2005, 23:26   #15
I am Banned

listen mate chill out a bit, i was avin a laugh because i thought it would be funny. To be honest i couldnt care less if you where doing something illegal or leagally.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..