Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2012-2013-a-62092.html)

jaysay 04-09-2012 18:11

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1012903)
As both Rovers & Liverpool don't want your support Jay, how about supporting Man City, or would you see that as supporting La Creme:rolleyes::p

La Creme have gone sower and look like a spent force, time for old red nose to sod of to the land of haggis and get his feet up, think his mate is in line for the job well he is a fellow scott and they both like a drink:rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 05-09-2012 06:20

In order to use the term 'la creme' a team has to have won something in the past season.
Seeing Mancy U DID NOT WIN ANYTHING:eek: not even the Mickey Mouse Cup, they lose the right to it.
From now on La Creme refers to the Noisy Neighbour's Manchester City.
Of course if you win the title you get it back Barry:cool:

jaysay 05-09-2012 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1013155)
In order to use the term 'la creme' a team has to have won something in the past season.
Seeing Mancy U DID NOT WIN ANYTHING:eek: not even the Mickey Mouse Cup, they lose the right to it.
From now on La Creme refers to the Noisy Neighbour's Manchester City.
Of course if you win the title you get it back Barry:cool:

Ya the plastics seem to forget they went 26 years in the wildness, when the pool were all supreme and in that time they won "Big Ears" 4 times by qualifying as champions, when the competitions was for those who actually won the league. :cool:

Barrie Yates 05-09-2012 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1013182)
Ya the plastics seem to forget they went 26 years in the wildness, when the pool were all supreme and in that time they won "Big Ears" 4 times by qualifying as champions, when the competitions was for those who actually won the league. :cool:

And the French beat us at Hastings - history is history and the further you go back the less relevance it has on today - looking like your new team could easily follow the last team you supported.:p
As for history, how long is it since the scouse lost the first three games and were in the relegation zone:confused:

DaveinGermany 05-09-2012 19:06

Eh, eh ! Calm down ! Calm down ! ;) Early doors still Barrie, a little disappointing yes, but not drastic as yet. :)

jaysay 05-09-2012 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1013446)
Eh, eh ! Calm down ! Calm down ! ;) Early doors still Barrie, a little disappointing yes, but not drastic as yet. :)

Think its a shambles myself Dave, can't believe the Andy Carrol saga, leaving yourself woefully short up from is just barmy, even bird brain Kean didn't do that, he just left Rovers lacking in defence:D

Mancie 05-09-2012 20:58

As per usual I will be kind regarding Liverpool...they got beat away first game but nowt unusual in that.. draw at home against Citeh..could be worse..then the Gooners (who have a good record at glory hunting ground Anfield) do em.
Like DiG says it's early days.. but it's already looking like Pool won't get in the top four..which is what top snake Kenny got sacked for..or was it because he don't like black people? :D

jaysay 06-09-2012 09:12

Sport | Football | United want fair fightExpress.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

The cheeky hard faced gits, just how brass necked can you get, boo hoo them nasty neighbours of ours have too much money and we can't compete anymore:s_cry::s_cry::s_cry:diddams diddams

cashman 06-09-2012 09:17

Thats just typical of em, n demonstrates clearly why many detest the hypocritical sods.:rolleyes:

jaysay 06-09-2012 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1013563)
Thats just typical of em, n demonstrates clearly why many detest the hypocritical sods.:rolleyes:

Now they know how most of the other teams in the prem have felt for years, seems they can't take it cashy or in the words of Corporal Jones, they don't like it up um Captain Mainwaring;)

Barrie Yates 17-09-2012 14:23

Better day for the scousers - at least it took them out of the relegation zone;) Have you noticed how Suarez looks like a chipmunk in profile - maybe that is why he likes biting opposition players:rolleyes: A great day for the Rovers, no wonder the real supporters want Jay to carry on supporting the scousers and not Rovers - maybe he is a jinx:confused: Good recovery by Stanley:)
A few milestones at The Theatre of Dreams and a good win, looks like a couple of good additions as well:) Could just be a good season once we get all the first choice players fully fit:D

jaysay 17-09-2012 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1016879)
Better day for the scousers - at least it took them out of the relegation zone;) Have you noticed how Suarez looks like a chipmunk in profile - maybe that is why he likes biting opposition players:rolleyes: A great day for the Rovers, no wonder the real supporters want Jay to carry on supporting the scousers and not Rovers - maybe he is a jinx:confused: Good recovery by Stanley:)
A few milestones at The Theatre of Dreams and a good win, looks like a couple of good additions as well:) Could just be a good season once we get all the first choice players fully fit:D

Never said I wasn't supporting the Rovers, I said I was supporting Liverpool in the premier league, well actually that's no quite true I'm actually supporting 19 teams in the premier league:D

Barrie Yates 24-09-2012 07:39

I see the scousers and the resurrected Rovers fan are very quiet:rolleyes: Soon as Jay restates his support Rovers go and lose - perhaps he really is a jinx:p
Rodgers appears to be chasing more records after his record attampts of last season:rolleyes::D

jaysay 24-09-2012 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1018854)
I see the scousers and the resurrected Rovers fan are very quiet:rolleyes: Soon as Jay restates his support Rovers go and lose - perhaps he really is a jinx:p
Rodgers appears to be chasing more records after his record attampts of last season:rolleyes::D

Well I watched the match and there was only 1 team on the pitch the ones in red, can't think chelski arsenal and city will be shacking in their shoes this season and the plastics were playing 12 against 10 for most of the match:p

Guinness 26-09-2012 19:41

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3vEeH_CYAE808i.png:large