Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/mancies-thread-the-road-to-the-titles-64407.html)

cashman 30-08-2013 18:41

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1073653)
Was this yours or one of the Don Qixote's thoughts? - original thought would be an improvement:p

I have always thought theres gypsy in him,since he was at everton, as those who have known me a long while will verify,:rolleyes: i have never needed thoughts of any beggar to make me mind up, doubt if you could say the same.:tongueout

Barrie Yates 31-08-2013 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1073639)
But Liverpool may have to, if the Gypo plays.:D

You should really take more care in your choice of words - a woman was recently fined for a racial comment using the same word that you posted :rolleyes:

cashman 31-08-2013 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1073790)
You should really take more care in your choice of words - a woman was recently fined for a racial comment using the same word that you posted :rolleyes:

Never mistake me fer somebody that gives a feck.

DaveinGermany 01-09-2013 12:37

Sturridge! ;) :D

cashman 01-09-2013 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1073911)
Sturridge! ;) :D

Yeh but after 1 hour, Uniteds 4-1 up in bookings.:D

cashman 01-09-2013 14:27

All over bar the laughing.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:: rofl38:

DaveinGermany 01-09-2013 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1073153)
The big one next weekend DinG -sure it will be interesting.;):D

It certainly was. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1073169)
at least we didn't get beaten:p

Whoops-a-daisy! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1073180)
Don't get to comfortable with that comment Barrie. :D

Ahem! :s_aim1:

Boeing Guy 01-09-2013 14:33

Daivd Moyes made a massive mistake with his team selection today.... shocking, I mean how could you leave Howard Webb out:D

Barrie Yates 01-09-2013 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1073926)
Daivd Moyes made a massive mistake with his team selection today.... shocking, I mean how could you leave Howard Webb out:D

Your post was absolutely spot on - until you ruined it with another of your daft quips.
Sturridge took the one chance he got, in fact the only worthwhile chance in the whole match. Moyes certainly got it wrong at the start and took too long to try and recover. In my eyes Young is a no-no and Giggs should never be in a starting line up, and Nani is long past his sell by date.:confused:
Ah well, that is almost the end of a difficult start, only NN to come and then we can play some of the easy teams. You scousers must be overjoyed - after such a good start you are certainly heading for a European slot at the end of the season - Europa Cup seems a certainty for you;)
Deadwoods off to a real flyer - only 3 Lancashire clubs ahead of them, but how long before VFC or their all knowing adviser SS, screw it up for them.:rolleyes:
Burnley are flying even higher, probably rubbing a bit more salt into the KFC.:)
But what is happening to Stanley? Let us hope that they can get themselves into gear very soon and start piling on some wins and get well away from the bottom three.:alright:
Roll on the next confrontation with the scousers - did hear that the scousers were trying to corner the wholesale market for garlic so that they can sell it to Liverpool's opposition teams when the Vampire returns:rolleyes::D

Barrie Yates 01-09-2013 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1073800)
Never mistake me fer somebody that gives a feck.

So it won't bother you at all if there is a traveller amongst this community who reports you?

The woman has had to pay out over £1400 - obviously you won't mind about having to pay out such a sum, nor the laughter that will ensue:alright:

Boeing Guy 01-09-2013 15:22

Barrie, when your manager says this:
after match interview, pulled off the BBC
Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I thought we played really well. We had long periods of the game but couldn't score. Apart from the lapse in concentration for their goal, we played well.
"We got two or three opportunities but it was unfortunate we didn't take them.
"I thought Danny Welbeck got kicked in the back of the leg, for me it was a penalty.
"Phil Jones went over on his ankle, we don't know how bad it is.
"From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got. It's the best we've played this season. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't add to the squad."

I have highlighted and underlined the bit I would worry about if I were you.

A year ago we would have lost or at best got a draw, we were a lot better today and are getting better, just like La creme used to be.

I made the joke to bait you, looks like it worked. :D

cashman 01-09-2013 15:42

Is what i said a foreign language to yeh Barrie?:rolleyes: Hard to understand?

DaveinGermany 01-09-2013 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1073934)
Roll on the next confrontation with the scousers - did hear that the scousers were trying to corner the wholesale market for garlic :rolleyes::D

Most certainly are, you forgot the steaks though Barrie, those that the garlics to be smothered over in the exec boxes. :D

Boeing Guy 01-09-2013 18:26

Whos top of the table???

"It wasn't a win but I could see why we were champions." Moyes, he doesn't need wins to be a winner but he is a winner.
What a man!

cashman 02-09-2013 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1073976)
Whos top of the table???

"It wasn't a win but I could see why we were champions." Moyes, he doesn't need wins to be a winner but he is a winner.
What a man!

Now yer being unfair, they are on a Par wi Cardiff n Southampton.:hehetable W1-D1-L1.