Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2012, 19:38   #1

Fabrice Muamba

Thoughts and prayers with Fabrice and his family - shocked by scenes earlier. Heart attack according to early reports.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-03-2012, 19:53   #2

Re: Fabrice Muamba

Looks like everyones prayers might have worked, hospital spokesperson has said he's in a stable condition tonight, let's hope he makes a full, quick recovery.
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 19:54   #3
God Member

Just seen/heard on S.S.N. He is stable in hospital - thank goodness.............

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 22:12   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Such a terrible thing to happen, Thoughts go to his family n hope the lad recovers.
Old 17-03-2012, 22:40   #5
Senior Member+

What horrible horrible scenes.

Praying for him tonight.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 23:57   #6

so sorry to say but from sky news at 00.52 Fabrice Muamba is fighting for his life, come on you can do it

by Site Admin
chrismuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:16   #7
Resting in Peace

Owen Coyle has said the next 24hr will be critical, was a very depressing site watching it unfold on telly, lets hope and pray the lad makes a complete recovery
Old 18-03-2012, 09:20   #8
Junior Member+

Hi,

I would like to strongly recommend everyone between the ages of 15-30 have a heart check up with cardiac risk for the young. This is a great charity that will free of charge a heart test to check for any defects that may show potential heart problems. If you google this you will find events on the north west. All you need to do s register online and fix an appointment. The check up takes about 15 mins and is a must for all. Mothers and Fathers please do this for your children.
Cardiac Risk in the Young the UK SADS charity raises awareness and offers support for SADS. Thanks.
kimmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 09:11   #9
Resting in Peace

Its in the press this morning that Bolton are considering pulling out of the FA cup, I hope that isn't the case, it would be a fitting tribute to Muamba go out and try and win it
Old 19-03-2012, 19:17   #10
Senior Member+

Truly hope Fabrice pulls through from this. Football has been one huge club praying for the recovery of this young man. Although this condition may be career ending, lets hope he pulls through to be able to play in the garden with his son in future years.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 21:39   #11
Senior Member+

Latest update is that he is moving his arms and legs and also speaking a little so that sounds positive.

It will still be a while until they know for definate if everythings ok though.
I hope he is, its such a shame but I am sure he is being well looked after.
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..