Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2013, 21:28   #1

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Fall of Blackburn Rovers

Interesting film released this evening, cameo from Graham Jones.

Old 28-05-2013, 08:03   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Fall of Blackburn Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Interesting film released this evening, cameo from Graham Jones.

Don't need to watch a 57 minute film with a cameo of Jonesy in it, I know only to well the story behind Rovers demise, the main factor is Jerome Anderson one greedy irk with only thoughts of lining his own pockets, by advising new owners about things they knew very little about, first of all sacking Sam and replacing him with his own boy. You only have to look at West Ham to realise that, they now hold the position Rovers had two and a half years ago.
claytonx likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 09:00   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

The sacking of Sam, could have been a great move, if he wasn't replaced by a cheap option. Reminds me of "Yeh pay peanuts,Yeh get Monkeys"
Old 28-05-2013, 09:38   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
The sacking of Sam, could have been a great move, if he wasn't replaced by a cheap option. Reminds me of "Yeh pay peanuts,Yeh get Monkeys"
A slap head monkey at that
Old 28-05-2013, 22:45   #5
God Member

the fall ?

their still falling

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 08:30   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
the fall ?

their still falling
no they aren't they've handed over to the plastics of Manchester for the next 26 years
Old 29-05-2013, 16:43   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
no they aren't they've handed over to the plastics of Manchester for the next 26 years
Still spouting your rabid envy about United Isn't it about time you told us how great the Deadwood gand are going to be next season - a great pity they didn't have the brains to build on their only good season but your memory probably isn't good enough to remember that
Old 29-05-2013, 17:19   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Still spouting your rabid envy about United Isn't it about time you told us how great the Deadwood gand are going to be next season - a great pity they didn't have the brains to build on their only good season but your memory probably isn't good enough to remember that
I'll be too busy peeing myself laughing at all the flack aimed at the new jock strap to even worry about the Rovers, they'll look after themselves
Old 29-05-2013, 22:17   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
I'll be too busy peeing myself laughing at all the flack aimed at the new jock strap to even worry about the Rovers, they'll look after themselves
The little green man has arisen from his hibernation, or was it just a visit back to your home planet - you are certainly from a different one. Your ridiculous comments last season didn't do us any harm, please carry on throughout the coming season, you are becoming renowned as the Good Luck Charm for La Creme.
Surprised that you aren't concerned about the Deadwood gang, is it that you are resigned to them heading further down the leagues - only two more seasons and you are likely to be having derby matches at the Crown Ground
Old 30-05-2013, 06:57   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
only two more seasons and you are likely to be having derby matches at the Crown Ground
Cheeky ignorant man.Stanleys goin up, so "one".
Old 30-05-2013, 07:53   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
The little green man has arisen from his hibernation, or was it just a visit back to your home planet - you are certainly from a different one. Your ridiculous comments last season didn't do us any harm, please carry on throughout the coming season, you are becoming renowned as the Good Luck Charm for La Creme.
Surprised that you aren't concerned about the Deadwood gang, is it that you are resigned to them heading further down the leagues - only two more seasons and you are likely to be having derby matches at the Crown Ground
The day I'm envious of a plastic credit card club supported by people who live anywhere but Manchester will be the day
Old 30-05-2013, 16:18   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
The day I'm envious of a plastic credit card club supported by people who live anywhere but Manchester will be the day
Only an envious bigot would keep spouting the rubbish that you do. Of course you can never go and sit amongst the crowd of Manchester/Lancashire accents - so until you have anything but bigoted hearsay to say, why don't you just shut up and stop proving what an envious bigot you are.
Old 30-05-2013, 17:04   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Only an envious bigot would keep spouting the rubbish that you do. Of course you can never go and sit amongst the crowd of Manchester/Lancashire accents - so until you have anything but bigoted hearsay to say, why don't you just shut up and stop proving what an envious bigot you are.
I don't site with scum anyway, as I've said why should I envy a club I've detested for years, long before the premier league days,
Old 09-03-2014, 14:59   #14
God Member

Looks like a follow up story is required
shillelagh and smobile like this.
Old 13-03-2014, 12:56   #15

Sorry to say, but they are in free fall.the worry is, where will it all end up?
Jim Procter is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..