Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2013, 16:45   #196

Re: Football Betting Mugs Game ?

Not read through this thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but if your into your online betting take a look at quidco and topcashback - essentially giving free bets (with a few months turn around). I made a few hundred out of it a couple of years ago - well worth the time.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-10-2013, 21:35   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
Not read through this thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but if your into your online betting take a look at quidco and topcashback - essentially giving free bets (with a few months turn around). I made a few hundred out of it a couple of years ago - well worth the time.
Cheers Sam. I will have a look
Old 28-10-2013, 07:59   #198
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by stetrovers View Post
can't believe it, but Paddy Power sent me another 2 FREE £5 BETS.
Went down to the shop on Friday, where another bloke also received the same offer. He threw his away with SILLY 4 FOLD. Whereas I kept it simple, having a Fiver on Arsenal 4/11 at Palace and the other FIVER on Leicester 4/6 at home to Bournemouth.
Those 2 wins have gone into my very appreciative On Line Account.
I also had a little bet on Arsenal on my on line account.
SLOWLY BUT SURELY
There's only ever one winner, you never see a poor bookie or one going bust put there are plenty out there chasing the raindow
Old 01-11-2013, 21:19   #199

Received 2 free £5 bets yet again from paddy power. That's 3 week's on the trot.
A fiver on Oxford to beat Bristol Rovers and a fiver on Leeds to beat Yeovil.
Keeping it nice and simple. Thank you very much Paddy Power.
Old 01-11-2013, 21:26   #200
Senior Member+

I wonder how a bookies can afford to give out free bets. Where do they get their money from?
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41   #201
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
I wonder how a bookies can afford to give out free bets. Where do they get their money from?
puzzling ain't it
Old 02-11-2013, 18:41   #202
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
There's only ever one winner, you never see a poor bookie or one going bust put there are plenty out there chasing the raindow
they limit your account usage if you have a few wins.
It goes to a £5 liability limit, not to be confused with a stake limit.
Which means if you have a 10/1 horse bet you can only have 50p on it!
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 20:56   #203

I only do football bets, so odds aren't big. I've got 1 winner and 1 loser this weekend.
Leeds 8/13 beat Yeovil 2-0 so thats 5 x 21= 105 divided by 13 which is 8.0769 rounded off at £8.08 into my account.
gpick24 who give's a monkey's where bookies they get their money from, i know what im doing. 3 week's of free bets, i have had 6 £5 bets, 4 winners and 2 losers. Just hope they keep sending me the free bets on my phone.
I work hard for my money, so i don't fritter it away.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:56   #204
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
they limit your account usage if you have a few wins.
It goes to a £5 liability limit, not to be confused with a stake limit.
Which means if you have a 10/1 horse bet you can only have 50p on it!
I repeat what I've said before on this thread, bookies are always the winners, never come across a bookie who went bankrupt
Old 03-11-2013, 18:10   #205

Quote:
I repeat what I've said before on this thread, bookies are always the winners, never come across a bookie who went bankrupt
Lotteries make profit too, but there are punters who come out as winners. So some individual's can beat bookies, another £8 free winnings this week.
The bookies send these free bets to lure us punters into their shops, i go in and return the next day to pick up my winnings. Most people who get free bet's put bet's on where there is no chance of winning.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:02   #206
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by stetrovers View Post
Lotteries make profit too, but there are punters who come out as winners. So some individual's can beat bookies, another £8 free winnings this week.
The bookies send these free bets to lure us punters into their shops, i go in and return the next day to pick up my winnings. Most people who get free bet's put bet's on where there is no chance of winning.
don't talk utter twaddle, the lottery is nothing to do with book making, its a raffle with money prizes, I can see why bookies like you, one born every minute
Old 04-11-2013, 20:06   #207

Quote:
don't talk utter twaddle, the lottery is nothing to do with book making, its a raffle with money prizes, I can see why bookies like you, one born every minute
what i am saying Jaysay is having a go on the lottery is equal to throwing your money away. Some lucky people will win, but the majority win sod all. When i have a bet i have a 1 in 3 chance of winning. I know what im doing. You just come out with the same remarks every post you put on. The bookies always win. I'm not the usual punter, my money is not frittered away. Most type's of betting is in the bookies favour, but there are WINDOW'S of opportunity, and i FILL MY BOOTS on these occasion's.
I own my own house, have money in the bank, i'm doing well.
Betting for me is just a pastime, hobby, it keep's my mind active.
Old 07-06-2014, 18:18   #208

Just a few day's before the World Cup Finals begin. Time to make some money. Brazil 3/1, Argentina 4/1, Germany 6/1, Spain 13/2, Belgium 20/1. Is the winner going to be amongst these 5 favourites or is there going to be a shock? Where does my money go ? (these price's are Paddy Power's)
Old 05-09-2014, 21:33   #209

Germany versus Scotland. Germany 1/6 to win this game on Paddy Power, surely this has to be a lump on situation. Sorry to hear about Jaysay, he contributed many comments on this thread.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..