Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2012, 14:06   #211
Senior Member+

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You had to feel for Fulham last night, cheated out of a point, yet another United RAW
Should have been a penalty each Jay. There was a definite handball in the Fulham area and Carrick did take Murphy down but at first sighting I thought he had played the ball but the replays showed that he played Murphy's foot into the ball.
I am more bothered about Rovers than City but we will see. It would appear that the NN are trying to play mind games with SAF - just shows what a bunch of idiots they are.
Accrington Web
Old 28-03-2012, 17:42   #212
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Should have been a penalty each Jay. There was a definite handball in the Fulham area and Carrick did take Murphy down but at first sighting I thought he had played the ball but the replays showed that he played Murphy's foot into the ball.
I am more bothered about Rovers than City but we will see. It would appear that the NN are trying to play mind games with SAF - just shows what a bunch of idiots they are.
Your worried about Roverslightening doesn't stick twice in the same season, does it
Old 30-03-2012, 09:02   #213
Resting in Peace

Never realised that Ewood is a bit of a boggy ground for United, it appears that out of their last 12 matches at Ewood they have only won 2, losing 4 and drawing 6, thought they'd won more than that
Old 30-03-2012, 19:08   #214
God Member

Quote:
Never realised that Ewood is a bit of a boggy ground for United, it appears that out of their last 12 matches at Ewood they have only won 2, losing 4 and drawing 6, thought they'd won more than that
United would have won more but for the dodgy Ref's decisions at Ewood ..expect it will be the same on monday.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 16:19   #215
Senior Member+

Quote:
Must try and stop being a realist

I am reminded of an old R.E.M. song - "Back Where We Belong" after todays result at wastelands.
Could be squeaky bum time on Monday for both sides as Rovers are only out of the zone on goal difference and we would love to be 5 points clear - at the top.
Great day for Stanley, thought they had blown it but they pulled through. Also a good day for Liverpool as they didn't drop any points today
Hope to have the Queen song in my head very soon
Old 31-03-2012, 16:29   #216
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Must try and stop being a realist

I am reminded of an old R.E.M. song - "Back Where We Belong" after todays result at wastelands.
Could be squeaky bum time on Monday for both sides as Rovers are only out of the zone on goal difference and we would love to be 5 points clear - at the top.
Great day for Stanley, thought they had blown it but they pulled through. Also a good day for Liverpool as they didn't drop any points today
What those were the days of our lives Barrie
Old 31-03-2012, 21:54   #217
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Quote:
What those were the days of our lives Barrie
I know the one you mean, it's got to be "I'm going slightly mad"
Old 31-03-2012, 22:54   #218
God Member

Quote:
Well Liverpool have been playing like "Fat Bottomed Girls" lately ..Everton already gone above you. smiley!

Last edited by Mancie; 31-03-2012 at 22:57.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:44   #219
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Na Dave the plastics have been mad for years
Old 01-04-2012, 11:18   #220
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Well Liverpool have been playing like "Fat Bottomed Girls" lately ..Everton already gone above you. smiley!
No worries just a little bit of sibling rivalry, Everton have always been in the shadow of the Pool, so every now & then we indulge them, let them feel a bit special.

You know how it is. We've been letting the Mankies do it for a while now.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:46   #221
Senior Member+

Quote:
"We Are The Champions" is coming soon

Just watched the scousers welcome at St James's - I had forgotten that KK also walked out on them after a short tenure
Old 01-04-2012, 12:12   #222
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
"We Are The Champions" is coming soon

Just watched the scousers welcome at St James's - I had forgotten that KK also walked out on them after a short tenure
Water under the bridge mate, it's where he is now & what he achieves that matters.
Old 01-04-2012, 15:09   #223

Taxi for Mr Dalglish.
ToffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 18:05   #224
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToffeeGuy View Post
Taxi for Mr Dalglish.
Hey its okay Kenny will soon get his boys back to winning ways, they play the Rovers soon can't wait
Old 02-04-2012, 15:12   #225
Senior Member+

Quote:
Water under the bridge mate, it's where he is now & what he achieves that matters.
Remind us where he and the scousers are now DinG - only Wolves have got a worse record over the last 8 or so matches
Hill's were offering 4-1 last week that he would walk this summer, wonder what it is now
Will it be the biggest gate of the season at Ewood tonight?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..