Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2012, 21:48   #241
God Member

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the title 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
No I won't be supporting the scum under no circumstances
Rovers got cut up bad today but have been given a lifeline because at the same time Wigan got beat when they should have gone clear above Rovers, both Chelsea goals were clear offsides..but in a roundabout way Rovers have been given a lifeline because of bad ref decisions.. and you lot have the cheek to say United get the desicions!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-04-2012, 20:42   #242
God Member

Looks like I'll have to hold my hands up .. the ref at OT today was a bit rash to send of the QPR lad.. I reckon Ashley was on his way down and there was a defender about to make a tackle.. bad descision... all in all it looks like SAF might have seen off the not so noisy nieghbours for this season!

Last edited by Mancie; 08-04-2012 at 20:50.
Old 08-04-2012, 22:22   #243
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Looks like I'll have to hold my hands up .. the ref at OT today was a bit rash to send of the QPR lad.. I reckon Ashley was on his way down and there was a defender about to make a tackle.. bad descision... all in all it looks like SAF might have seen off the not so noisy nieghbours for this season!
Was a real bad decision today, as at Chelsea yesterday, more proof fer me the "Big Boys" get the decisions at home, saying that i have to say "Scum" were the best side today, no doubt deserved the 3 Pts.
Old 08-04-2012, 22:52   #244
God Member

I'd say the same about Arsenal agin City...maybe Citeh have got the same so called "end of season" bug Liverpool have suffered from

Last edited by Mancie; 08-04-2012 at 22:54.
Old 08-04-2012, 23:05   #245
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I'd say the same about Arsenal agin City...maybe Citeh have got the same so called "end of season" bug Liverpool have suffered from
Oh Balottelli should have been off early doors no question, but that no comparison between Big Club @ Little Un is it.?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:38   #246
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Oh Balottelli should have been off early doors no question, but that no comparison between Big Club @ Little Un is it.?
The big clubs get 10 points a season from the refs some even more
Old 09-04-2012, 16:17   #247
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
The big clubs get 10 points a season from the refs some even more
Your lot would still be in the relegation zone.
I suppose La Creme could have moved you out of it yesterday by getting another 2 or 3 goals, but why please the bigots
Should not have been a penalty as the "assistant" should have had his flag up for offside. Thought Young went down too easily, but think it was the little tug on the shirt that unbalanced him - as for the sending off, well once the foul was given there was no option, last defender in the centre of the area.
Mind you, I do think that United eased off against the 10.

Hey DinG, how did KKs lot fare this last week? - notice you are keeping your head well down over them - along with the other scouse supporters
Is title number 20 on it's way home?
Old 09-04-2012, 16:18   #248
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes but the scousers have had it all season
Old 09-04-2012, 16:32   #249
Senior Member+

Oh Dear........

gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 17:09   #250
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Hey DinG, how did KKs lot fare this last week? - notice you are keeping your head well down over them - along with the other scouse supporters
Being as how I'm no Gypoe & don't have a crystal ball, I couldn't tell you, but if you ask again tomorrow, I'll have a better idea.
Old 09-04-2012, 17:42   #251
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Your lot would still be in the relegation zone.
I suppose La Creme could have moved you out of it yesterday by getting another 2 or 3 goals, but why please the bigots
Should not have been a penalty as the "assistant" should have had his flag up for offside. Thought Young went down too easily, but think it was the little tug on the shirt that unbalanced him - as for the sending off, well once the foul was given there was no option, last defender in the centre of the area.
Mind you, I do think that United eased off against the 10.

Is title number 20 on it's way home?
Ya its just a pity the linesman didn't notice that Young was just a tad offside (a yard) which cancels out the foul anyway, well except at Old Trafford
Old 10-04-2012, 21:00   #252
God Member

Good win tonight for the Pool but there's just no helping Rovers.. pools goalie sent off and such.. Rovers work hard but there's nowt there up front..got to question the fitness level of the strikers.. they both stopped making runs and looked knackered after 70 mins.

Last edited by Mancie; 10-04-2012 at 21:02.
Old 10-04-2012, 22:49   #253
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Even I laughed when they won, I was sat with a few scousers though
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00   #254
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Even I laughed when they won, I was sat with a few scousers though
I've been laughing for 12 months Neil, laughing at the fact that Kean thinks he's a Premiership Manager
Old 11-04-2012, 16:12   #255
Senior Member+

Brilliant one Gynn

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..