Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2013, 23:37   #1

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
More PC madness

BBC News - Online football abuse targeted by police

So if you call a Cardiff supporter a sheep s... or a Burnley supporter a six fingered sister s... you are targeted for prosecution?

That's the problem with 'guidelines'....nobody knows exactly where the lines are drawn. It's down to the individual copper on the individual day whether he arrests you or not, and if you are banned...no consistency!

I've been a Woevers supporter man and boy, I couldn't care less that my six fingered friends, (its true by the way, two of my Dingle mates can actually count up to twelve ), refer to me as a fatherless offspring..ITS BANTER, it's acceptable to me, I don't need some jumped up numpty at the CPS 'protecting' me from those nasty banjo playing dingle inbreds.

Once the game kicks off I don't care what they sing at me, what they call me or what they think of me. If it's a derby match all I care about is we win and if they remember that I bought the last round and it's their turn when we get back to the local.

Not happy with taking the game from the fans, now the powers that be are trying to take the humour and banter from the terraces. Do not sing about evacuating your bowels on the opposing fans, do not sing about lack of testicles or about an overweight player eating pies (even if he does break your heart in the last minute )

Stanley fans beware, there may be some god bothering Stevenage fan who takes offence at being referred to, on this 'online' forum, as a supporter of Satanage.
Old 24-08-2013, 09:35   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: More PC madness

Nowt surprises me any more, this is just utter bollocks, probably decided on by some aresholing numpty that has never supported a football team in there lives, its just good craic, always has been n many of the perpetrators are good mates. there will always be complete clowns who try n disrupt anything, deal wi them........... no on second thoughts use a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.
Old 24-08-2013, 13:47   #3
Resting in Peace

Re: More PC madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Nowt surprises me any more, this is just utter bollocks, probably decided on by some aresholing numpty that has never supported a football team in there lives, its just good craic, always has been n many of the perpetrators are good mates. there will always be complete clowns who try n disrupt anything, deal wi them........... no on second thoughts use a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.
Was going to say that myself cashy, sledgehammer syndrome
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..