Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2011, 00:53   #1

Steve Kean

Kean is Most hated man in blackburn at moment
Followed Rovers and footy since a maybe 1970 world cup times.
number 2's or in Keans case 3's never worked out for rovers or any club.recall brian kid? not include tony parkes he was always part time .
All the people who wanted sam out are now looking at them selfs i hope,tut tut.
anyway i wont join the protest on monday
do you think any protests will be nail in coffin? i do,stop it children haa
WE ONLY NEED TWO WINS !!.although we'll get nowt at west ham and nowt home to man u,as usual, so hard to see where get them
COYB
WE'LL DRAW AT HOME WITH CITY AND BOLTON AND SCAB IT SOME HOW
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-04-2011, 07:55   #2
God Member

Re: Steve Kean

Quote:
Originally Posted by spignific View Post
number 2's or in Keans case 3's never worked out for rovers or any club.recall brian kid? not include tony parkes he was always part time .
WE ONLY NEED TWO WINS !!.although we'll get nowt at west ham and nowt home to man u,as usual, so hard to see where get them
COYB
The ones I speak to in the shop blame Venky's more than Kean. Somebody had a t-shirt made yesterday with Hate Venky's on the back, although he isn't sure if he will get thrown out when he tries wearing it at the match
Old 22-04-2011, 08:10   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

anyone wi sense knows its down to the Venkys, Kean was a nobody put yon, he woulda been stupid to refuse, what the hell do indians know about football? Cricket n Hockey - yeh Footy - no sodding idea.
Old 22-04-2011, 08:58   #4
Resting in Peace

The annoying thing is Venky's have destroyed all the work John Williams and the Walkers truss did over the last 10 years since we were promoted, remember there were know Uncle Jacks millions behind us when we regained Premier League status, and it was often stated that Rovers was one of the best run clubs in the division, with minimal debts and not living beyond its means. Now in 6 months all that has gone down the tubes through lack of football knowledge and bad advise from a person with plenty of self interest, aka a chap who's son with only half a game under his belt in the Micky mouse league over the border, being given a contract, stupidity personified
Old 22-04-2011, 18:57   #5
God Member

Well at least the players looked relaxed in the bath after the Everton game

Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 19:35   #6
God Member

and whens yous wanted rid of souness
Old 22-04-2011, 20:51   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
COYB
Time to venture on the Clayton End with Cashy and me and, after 41 years, start supporting your home town club. You know it makes sense!
Old 22-04-2011, 21:00   #8
God Member

Quote:
COYB
Don't really see how you lot can put much blame on Kean... the new owners have been talking kak from the day they took over..big buys and all that rubbish...and you might need more than 2 wins... mind you I've somehow got Rovers to finish 14th in the predictor..
Old 22-04-2011, 21:27   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Don't really see how you lot can put much blame on Kean... the new owners have been talking kak from the day they took over..big buys and all that rubbish...and you might need more than 2 wins... mind you I've somehow got Rovers to finish 14th in the predictor..
Let's face it, they're knackered. Best all the Accy blues take the sensible option...
Old 22-04-2011, 21:38   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Let's face it, they're knackered. Best all the Accy blues take the sensible option...
Yep.. get a bus to Manchester Chorlton St then a bus to Old Trafford
Old 22-04-2011, 21:45   #11
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yep.. get a bus to Manchester Chorlton St then a bus to Old Trafford
How did I know you were going to come back with that one, Mancie, lad? Incidentally, it's now much easier to walk down to Piccadilly and get a tram to the accursed place. I see plenty of paddies and Japs doing it every home match day!
Old 22-04-2011, 21:58   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
How did I know you were going to come back with that one, Mancie, lad? Incidentally, it's now much easier to walk down to Piccadilly and get a tram to the accursed place. I see plenty of paddies and Japs doing it every home match day!
Trams are for wimps!.. best to get to Deansgate for a few pints then train or bus to the ground.. happy times even though we were winning nowt in them days!
Old 22-04-2011, 22:18   #13
Super Moderator

Quote:
Trams are for wimps!.. best to get to Deansgate for a few pints then train or bus to the ground.. happy times even though we were winning nowt in them days!
You wouldn't like it down on Deansgate these days, mate. All plastic designer bars (apart from the Sawyers). Disgruntled Rovers fans are best off visiting the Oaklea, then walking up the road to the REAL Theatre of Dreams...

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 22-04-2011 at 22:21.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 22:51   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Gaumont Long Bar was the favourite pre-match pint - or three or so
Old 23-04-2011, 09:04   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
and whens yous wanted rid of souness
And in english that means:conf used:

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..