Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Grass Roots
Donate! Join Today

Grass Roots Do you play or have an interest in local sporting events? Darts, dominoes, rugby, tiddly winks? Talk about it here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 21:42   #1

grass roots

thinking of going back into junior football coaching or manergment had good results in past done basic coaching course which is needed and police clearence just wondering is their a short fall of people wanting to get involved ?
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2007, 14:28   #2
God Member

Re: grass roots

i'd send my son but we live in blackburn
Old 04-04-2007, 15:04   #3
Junior Member+

Hi Davo69

Are you wanting to get involved in coaching etc or just looking for a team to put kids in.
I run boys (10s) and girls(11s) teams & we are on the lookout for both Coaches & Players.
I have a contact number & web site addies if you want to check the clubs out.
Posty Chadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 15:32   #4

could you send me your web site details looking to go back into coaching
Old 04-04-2007, 17:58   #5
Junior Member+

We are after having two younger girls teams at AGSA next season & need a coach/manager @ under 10s/11s depending on numbers http://members.aol.com/aglfc/ I am press officer & presant under 11s manager at this club.

At church juniors I am coaching the 9s & 10s but will need a manager for either or as I may not always be able to make Saturday matches.
http://www.churchfootballclub.co.uk/

Hope this is some help I have an E-mial on my profile if you require my mobile for further info.

Cheers Paul
Posty Chadman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..