Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Grass Roots
Donate! Join Today

Grass Roots Do you play or have an interest in local sporting events? Darts, dominoes, rugby, tiddly winks? Talk about it here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2008, 19:14   #1
Senior Member+

looking for new players

hi folks as some of you know i run church fc Church Football Club, a junior football club, and i am looking for players for the 08/09 season

we already have 4 established teams
under 9 through to under 12
at the end of the season these teams will move up a notch, which means i have to find a new bunch aged 7/8, i hope to get them together training in the next few weeks and over the coming summer prepare them for playing saturday morning football

so in a nutshell over the age of 7 but not nine before 1/9/08, they dont even have to have kicked a ball before, we at church are more bothered about commited players than the cream of the crop,
anyone interested can visit our website and get my number and call me or mail me
cheers for reading this
Dazza
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2008, 22:52   #2
Senior Member+

Re: looking for new players

ok so the junior football season is all but over
Church FC intend to put out the following age groups next season
under 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 16

training is on different nights midweek

its simple the season officially starts 1/9/08 so you have to be under that age at start of season, we are currently looking to recruit players for all the above age groups, anyone interested in their children/grandchildren playing competative football on Saturday mornings give me a call for details
07770256130 weekends & after 5pm
cheers
darren
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:50   #3

Talking Re: looking for new players

Do you have a senior team, or do you know any teams in church that need players?

Thanks
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55   #4

Re: looking for new players

P.s..i think i might be bringing my son down to a training session with you, hes been asking to play for a team for ages. He turned 7 in April, hopes that ok.

Cheers
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..