Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Motoring + Motorsports
Donate! Join Today

Motoring + Motorsports Talk cars, recommend garages, help with problems.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2005, 21:15   #1
Senior Member+

Banned Jenson to commentate

Jenson Button is set to commentate, along with James Allen and Martin Brundle in this weekend's Monaco GP.

In other news, Juan-Pablo Montoya has been found guilty by the stewards for causing the accident which involved David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve and Ralf Schumacher, and will start from the back of the grid, which pretty much scuppers his chances for the race, seeing as how the only passing place is the roof of the tunnel!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-05-2005, 11:19   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Banned Jenson to commentate

dont honestly see the point of monaco,it may be scenic but its not much of a race to me,with virtually no passing oppertunities,but i,ll still watch cos i love it.
Old 22-05-2005, 22:18   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Banned Jenson to commentate

I thought the same about passing opportunities until I saw the race today.

Fantastic!!!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..