Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Motoring + Motorsports
Donate! Join Today

Motoring + Motorsports Talk cars, recommend garages, help with problems.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2007, 10:47   #1
Senior Member+

Lewis Hamilton

Great race yesterday and lots of action. To win your first f1 race on that hard racing track is great! He deserved it a drove really well. But glad to see bmw and williams toyota getting 2nd and 3rd! Glad to here that Robert Kubica is alright and just a broken leg. It was a big crash and anything could of happened. However the race was great to watch and cant wait till next week for the usa one !

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52   #2
God Member

Re: Lewis Hamilton

Must admit this is the first one that I have actually seen this season...but what a race to start with.... Just shows how much safety is paramount in F1 now...I felt sick when Kubica crashed as it was one hell of crash!!

he slid off track, hit another retired car, hit the wall, slid back across the track just missing couple of cars still racing doing two full turns upside down then hit the wall on other side of track...all that was left was the actual part he sat in and it obviously protected him well!!! And the speed of the doctors and engineers to the scene was amazing within a minute I would say.. so thumbs up to the FIA they got that one right.

All sorts went on in this race..its been a long time since I've seen anyone black flagged and there were 2... couple of crashes and quite a few retirements

All in all a flippin good race to watch

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 22:28   #3

Re: Lewis Hamilton

Yeah well done Lewis, Champ this year for sure.
And thankfully a race with some excitement and I dont mean poor old Robert, I mean some proper racing. My Driver of the day Takuma Sato who should have finished 2nd if his team hadn`t botched his last stop strategy. Overtaking Champ Alonso and hunting down Raikonen was pure class and had me jumping around which has been a long time in F1. Surely a total embarrasment for Team Honda who couldn`t even get Jens off the line, why does a driver leave the circuit before the race is over ? I don`t get it, if you were a real racer you would watch every last second.
Well done heidfeld and Wurtz good to see a bit of variety on the podium, those BMs look hot from the cockpit.
First race I had to watch on vid cos of gigs and the best for ages, lets hope it rains at Indy.

Get well soon BOB.

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..