Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Motoring + Motorsports
Donate! Join Today

Motoring + Motorsports Talk cars, recommend garages, help with problems.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2005, 17:58   #1

Stock cars

Does any one on here follow F1 or F2 stockcars? If so which tracks do you travel to. We in our house are big fans & go whenever we can. Belle Vue & sheffield are the nearest nowadays & they are both on this BH monday.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-05-2005, 19:01   #2

Smile Re: Stock cars

Yeah I,m a fan and ex participator of Ministox. Warton nr Carnforth isnt to far away and its a good venue with alot of special meets try their website below.

www.wartononline.com
flying red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 19:23   #3
God Member

Re: Stock cars

I love it at warton

two photo albums from there.. The first one I was with Roy and his missus and Wingy

http://kipax.fotopic.net/c62277.html

the follwing is from metal mania 3

http://kipax.fotopic.net/c131020.html
Old 26-05-2005, 19:50   #4
God Member

Re: Stock cars

Dont know if there classed as F1 or F2 but I travel on the M6 pretty regular
Its just like a demolision derby especially at 9 in the morning and around 5 at night

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..