Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Motoring + Motorsports
Donate! Join Today

Motoring + Motorsports Talk cars, recommend garages, help with problems.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 16:45   #1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up What a blinding result for Fisi

Yes, Fisi was lucky in qualifying, but imo he drove a blinding race, and didn't put a foot wrong.

Dominant drive from lights to flag, and only lost time to Rubens and Alonso when he got stuck behind JV.

I am really really pleased for Fisi; he totally deserved this long overdue win, and he was also able to properly celebrate this time from the top step of the podium.

I for one would be extremely pleased if, against all the odds, got the top prize at the end of the season.

I know one swallow does not make a summer, but he got off to a bloody good start. From the pace that Alonso showed, it looks like Renault could get a good showing this year.

I look forward to the coming races with interest...

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..