Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f90/)
-   -   Photoshop Help (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f90/photoshop-help-3734.html)

AccyStanFan 09-04-2004 12:43

Re: Chat Room logo design comp...

i need to learn how to use this photoshop 8, how do u fade images together lol?

Len 09-04-2004 13:19

Photoshop Help

If anyone has any questions about photoshop6, 7,8 then ask in here. Hopefully some of our registered users may be able to help.

AccyStanFan 09-04-2004 13:43

Re: Photoshop Help

cheers len, the question still stands guys :)

Len 09-04-2004 14:13

I have photoshop6.

I am no expert, what I know I have picked up from others it is difficult to explain how to do when one doesn't know the lingo. lol But I shall try.
When you have opened up two images they will start a new layer you will be able to right click on the image and select "blend options". From there you can adjust the opacity slider to what you want.

Len 09-04-2004 14:21

I asked the question somewhere else. "how do I merge two or more images together"

I was told:

You should be able to use the traditional Windows ability of dragging and dropping between open images in PS using the MOVE TOOL (V)
-Open up both the images you want to use,
- Make sure they are both in RGB Mode (most are, IMAGE--MODE, to check)
-Select the MOVE TOOL (V) and drag one image into the other image and it shoold appear on a new layer in the destination image.

You can also use the keyboard combo of copy/paste (CTRL-C, then CTRL-V). Either select all the source image (CTRL-A) then copy/paste to the destiantion image, or use one of the marquee selection tools to select just a part of your source image, and copy/paste.
You can also of course create a new image and copy/paste from several source images into the new image, lots of options!
It worked for me.

bygum 23-10-2004 07:01

1 Attachment(s)
A very simple way of doing this in adobe is just open both photos then goto select and selet all then goto edit and copy now highlight the other photo and paste now just goto your key board and hit 1 your pic will disapear continue with key 2 and so on till you get what you want.

I have added a photo for you to see the out come

Margaret Pilkington 23-10-2004 16:09

oooh you are a clever lot here..... I can see I am going to learn a lot from you all.

slater_scott 24-10-2004 23:34

I just use the eraser tool, but make the opacity about 30% try that.

JaeSwift 17-11-2004 21:44

hehe, I'm a god of photoshop, add me to MSN and let me know what your stuck on, I mainly Modify Cars on Photoshop but I know enough I s'pose..

[email protected]

bygum 17-11-2004 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyStanFan
cheers len, the question still stands guys :)

You say the question still stands, and you have had some good replys
Can you now let us know if the answer where of any good to you .