Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging
Donate! Join Today

Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging We're not claiming to be experts here but there is nothing wrong with a bit of user to user help!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2009, 14:34   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: My video won't play back !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Is that a button in the circle or not, doesn't look like one, according to the manual the one on the left is playback for stills, what happens if you press the macro icon? (the flower)
No, that is just a printed thingy. When I press the macro icon, that flower comes up. That is the button the instructions tell me to press to play back, with a picture so I don't get the wrong one ... LOL

Quote:
PS, the front of the camera's the bit with the lens sticking out
Oh thanks. On the back then.

Last edited by katex; 31-05-2009 at 14:36.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-05-2009, 14:39   #17
God Member

OK, when you get the file you want to view in the preview screen what happens if you hit (press - dont hit it ) the OK button?

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 14:45   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
OK, when you get the file you want to view in the preview screen what happens if you hit (press - dont hit it ) the OK button?
Brings up a slideshow menu.
If I go into the following menu from here 'playback' ...is an instruction... copy to card which is 'off'.. should this be on ?
Old 31-05-2009, 14:50   #19
God Member

hmmm, depends, could be saved to camera initially and you will just duplicate it by saving to the card, try it though
Think whats missing here is

Fella's hands

www.ubuntu.com

Old 31-05-2009, 15:05   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
hmmm, depends, could be saved to camera initially and you will just duplicate it by saving to the card, try it though
Think whats missing here is

Fella's hands
Just goes to 'no image' ... when I go to look has flicked back to 'no' ... so looks like doesn't need to or summat.

'A Fella's Hand' eh ? .... could be right .... as long as it is warm ... LOL.
Think it is something simple, but needs to be seen ... difficult trying to describe.

Karma ... for trying to help .... x
Old 31-05-2009, 19:48   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Just goes to 'no image' ... when I go to look has flicked back to 'no' ... so looks like doesn't need to or summat.

'A Fella's Hand' eh ? .... could be right .... as long as it is warm ... LOL.
Think it is something simple, but needs to be seen ... difficult trying to describe.

Karma ... for trying to help .... x
Katy, from reading all the posts so far, one thing comes to mind, its possible that it only records to video, when you switch to video mode, press the shutter release and hold it down, when you release the shutter button it should stop recording, Just checked face aches camera and thats how hers works.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 21:35   #22
Resting in Peace

Thanks Retlaw ... mine doesn't stop when I release the shutter ... have to press again to stop it.

'Face Ache' ?!!! You are so romantic.
Old 01-06-2009, 15:01   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Is that a button in the circle or not, doesn't look like one, according to the manual the one on the left is playback for stills, what happens if you press the macro icon? (the flower)
Yippee ... you were correct K.S.H. it is the flower button that is ringed, and starts the movie clip playing . when I tried before musn't have selected properly. Doesn't say this in my short instruction book ... had to pull the one down off the Internet ... but does make it look like the play/pause icon is a button .. took me a while.

Thanks .... know you would have done it immediately with your 'warm hands' if you could have got them on my camera ... x
Old 01-06-2009, 15:07   #24
God Member

Glad you got it working

www.ubuntu.com

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..