Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging
Donate! Join Today

Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging We're not claiming to be experts here but there is nothing wrong with a bit of user to user help!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2004, 12:43   #1
Senior Member+

Re: Chat Room logo design comp...

i need to learn how to use this photoshop 8, how do u fade images together lol?

Last edited by AccyStanFan; 09-04-2004 at 13:44. Reason: spelt fade wrong :)
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2004, 13:19   #2
Len
God Member

Photoshop Help

If anyone has any questions about photoshop6, 7,8 then ask in here. Hopefully some of our registered users may be able to help.

Last edited by Len; 09-04-2004 at 16:15.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 13:43   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Photoshop Help

cheers len, the question still stands guys
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 14:13   #4
Len
God Member

I have photoshop6.

I am no expert, what I know I have picked up from others it is difficult to explain how to do when one doesn't know the lingo. lol But I shall try.
When you have opened up two images they will start a new layer you will be able to right click on the image and select "blend options". From there you can adjust the opacity slider to what you want.

Old 09-04-2004, 14:21   #5
Len
God Member

I asked the question somewhere else. "how do I merge two or more images together"

I was told:

You should be able to use the traditional Windows ability of dragging and dropping between open images in PS using the MOVE TOOL (V)
-Open up both the images you want to use,
- Make sure they are both in RGB Mode (most are, IMAGE--MODE, to check)
-Select the MOVE TOOL (V) and drag one image into the other image and it shoold appear on a new layer in the destination image.

You can also use the keyboard combo of copy/paste (CTRL-C, then CTRL-V). Either select all the source image (CTRL-A) then copy/paste to the destiantion image, or use one of the marquee selection tools to select just a part of your source image, and copy/paste.
You can also of course create a new image and copy/paste from several source images into the new image, lots of options!
It worked for me.

Old 23-10-2004, 07:01   #6

A very simple way of doing this in adobe is just open both photos then goto select and selet all then goto edit and copy now highlight the other photo and paste now just goto your key board and hit 1 your pic will disapear continue with key 2 and so on till you get what you want.

I have added a photo for you to see the out come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunset-4.jpg (38.6 KB, 82 views)
Old 23-10-2004, 16:09   #7
Beacon of light

oooh you are a clever lot here..... I can see I am going to learn a lot from you all.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 23:34   #8

I just use the eraser tool, but make the opacity about 30% try that.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 21:44   #9
Junior Member+

hehe, I'm a god of photoshop, add me to MSN and let me know what your stuck on, I mainly Modify Cars on Photoshop but I know enough I s'pose..

[email protected]
JaeSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 22:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyStanFan
cheers len, the question still stands guys
You say the question still stands, and you have had some good replys
Can you now let us know if the answer where of any good to you .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..