Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging
Donate! Join Today

Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging We're not claiming to be experts here but there is nothing wrong with a bit of user to user help!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2004, 22:49   #1
Junior Member+

Talking Some of my Old Photoshop Work

I haven't done photoshop for a while but here's some of my first work I ever did with it..

This..

To this..

Changes:
Alloys Changed - Kind of easy, depending what angle the car is on.
Sideskirts - Easy..
BodyKit on the Front - hmm... Difficult, I Suppose it looks okay for a my first time at trying it.
Blue Lights - easy
Window Tints..
and Whatever.. lol... AirBrushed Text on the side..

This was a tough one..
I tried to make a Regular Vauxhall Corsa, into a convertable, yes, I experimented again to see what I could do, this was also a first try at it..

Impreza..

These were all first tries.. lol, I'm much better now.. post your cars, tell me what you want changing and I'll do it.
JaeSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2004, 08:48   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Some of my Old Photoshop Work

Very impressive.

I've never used Photoshop but I might just get inspired now. I spend most of my time in PSP doing very simple little graphics and animations.

I'm like Len in that I don't know all the correct technical terms so I tend to refer to "thingies" and "wassamacallums" which doesn't help when trying to explain to someone else how I did something.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 10:34   #3
Senior Member+

very impressive.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004, 14:27   #4
Junior Member+

Thanks... Post some pics of cars that I can do, lol, boredom..
JaeSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2004, 22:04   #5

Talking Re: Some of my Old Photoshop Work

nice one there pretty cool....

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..