Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2009, 21:54   #181
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Sorry Doug but Ilyas didn't withdraw his offers because the board wouldn't jump when he asked them to as you put it, he withdrew his offers because of the insults levelled at him by two of our directors, if they hadn't done that the offers would still be on the table. Those two directors should be removed from the board and if they are not I can only assume that the chairman agrees with their comments.
My thoughts where that this would not be mentioned until the tax bill was paid but now it's here again let's name and shame the two and demand a statement from O'Neill.

I can hear Mr H saying that's good coming from you of all people.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-10-2009, 03:21   #182

I generally refrain from getting involved in matters like this but I'd like to point out one thing if I may.

When this is all said and done, regardless of which group or person comes through to save the day, we are still Stanley fans. As we are reading these posts let's keep in mind that emotions are running high on all sides. Take the time to temper your posts and make a conscious effort to take the posts of others with that proverbial grain of salt.

I would hate to see the club pull through this nightmare just to die a slow miserable death because some people took offense to something they have read and walked away from the Stanley.
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 13:20   #183
Resting In Peace

Just received my official application form
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 14:54   #184

Me too hmmm what's this one for a grand
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 15:05   #185
Member.

Me too, I have a big problem with it as well. How the hell do I get round buying an upgraded package without her finding out.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 15:12   #186
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Me too, I have a big problem with it as well. How the hell do I get round buying an upgraded package without her finding out.
You're a brave man, Doug! Think I'll have to stick with the "Bronze package". Any upgrades and I could find myself sleeping on the Clayton End.
Old 20-10-2009, 15:20   #187
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
You're a brave man, Doug! Think I'll have to stick with the "Bronze package". Any upgrades and I could find myself sleeping on the Clayton End.
I'm thinking of that large vacant space on the office wall; a signed frame shirt would look good next to the share.

Unfortunately having spoken to the piggy bank I can’t justify the extra, so I’ll have to stick with you and buy a bronze one.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 15:57   #188
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurm View Post
Me too hmmm what's this one for a grand
I believe that there are a couple of special numbers... 1 and 1000. May be wrong.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 17:50   #189
Senior Member+

Can someone detail the '£1,000' offer?
what does it involve?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 18:16   #190

Package Unique Ref Package content Price Packages Available
Platinum SOS 001 Limited Company Share and Official Certificate numbered SOS 001/500/999/1000 with limited SOS edition replica home shirt marked ‘SOS 001’/‘SOS 1000’ signed by full playing squad and management plus framed. £1,000 4
SOS 500
SOS 999
SOS 1000
Gold SOS 002 Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition home shirt as worn by the squad in 2009/10 season £500 39
To
SOS 040
Silver SOS 041 Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt and signed by an Accrington Stanley squad member of your choice £500 67
To
SOS 100
plus
SOS 200/ 300/400/ 500/600/ 700/800+ SOS 900
Bronze SOS 101 Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt £250 890
To
SOS 998
(excl hundreds)

Upgrades Available:
Framed edition: additional £50 - Gold, Silver, Bronze packages only.
For all framed edition upgrades, the shirt will automatically be provided at Small-Senior size.

Management upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by Management team and photo opportunity with John Coleman and Jimmy Bell

Player upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by ASFC first team player of your choice with photo opportunity

Become an Official Accrington Stanley Shareholder:

10% of Accrington Stanley Football Club’s existing shares are on general sale through an exclusive Share Issue Package. The Accrington Stanley Share Issue Package offers supporters of the football club from around the world to be part of the ownership at Accrington Stanley Football Club ltd as an official share holder. There are 1000 official shares available through a range of different profile packages providing the opportunity for fans to be listed in the club’s official shareholder register, invited to Annual General Meetings, be entitled to the company’s financial accounts as well as receive a limited edition Save Our Stanley new home strip, official certificate plus 10 Flexi-tickets.

Shares
Ownership of a Limited Company ‘B’ Share is an official stake in Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd whereby the holder is listed in the official company register, invited to company AGMs, plus entitled to annual financial accounts.
Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd consists of 2000 Category ‘A’ Shares plus 9,800 Category ‘B’ Shares. Each full share is of equal holding value. The Share Issue Package involves a selection of current Shareholders that have agreed to release a combined total of 1000 existing Category B Shares back to the company which are now on general sale as part of a limited edition package.
As Share Packages are sold, the company shareholder register of Accrington Stanley football club limited will be amended accordingly, accommodating the details of each new shareholder.

Certificate
Upon purchasing a limited share, subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, a share certificate will be granted to the holder, dated and signed by a Company Director and Company Secretary. The share will also contain a unique SOS Reference listed between SOS 001-1000 accordingly that coincides with the SOS Reference embroided on to the limited edition Save Our Stanley home shirt.

Shirt
Accrington Stanley Football Club has agreed a new kit supplier to provide playing and training kit, as well as replica shirts and other branded apparel for retail. 1000 home shirts will be produced as limited edition ‘Save Our Stanley 09’ shirts to commemorate the recent fundraising efforts and celebrate the of Accrington Stanley. Shirts acquired as part of the Share Issue Package will be fully embroided with the ‘Save Our Stanley 09’ message plus unique SOS Code Number that correlates to the numbered limited share acquired.

Flexi-Tickets
Included in each package are 10x Flexi-Tickets.
One Flexi-Ticket entitles one Adult/Concession/Child to attend any home league fixture and can be used for ten people for one game, one person for ten games or combinations thereof. The tickets do not carry an expiry date and can therefore be used for upcoming seasons. Flexi-Tickets are to be handed to turnstile operators of the chosen stand.
Flexi-Tickets are non-refundable and contain no cash value.

Sponsorship Vouchers
As well as becoming an official Shareholder at Accrington Stanley, you or your company can receive 10% off a Match Day sponsorship or hospitality visit. There are a range of sponsorship opportunities for each home fixture including Official Match Sponsor, Match Ball Sponsor, and Programme Sponsor. The sponsorship and hospitality includes a delicious, home made three course meal in the ‘Buy the House’ lounge, reserved sponsorship seats by the dug-outs or the option of watching the game inside the lounge, a half time presentation as a sponsor with signed Accrington Stanley Merchandise, complimentary match day programme and team sheet and exclusive pre game announcement by assistant manager Jimmy Bell.

Merchandise Voucher
Get 10% off your next visit to the Crown Store especially once it is restocked with branded attire and training gear from the new kit supplier.
Terms and Conditions
1) All packages are subject to availability.
2) All prices shown exclude VAT.
3) There are 1000 Share packages on general sale, each assigned with a unique SOS Reference. SOS References are issued on a first come first serve basis.
4) Package contents include 1x Certificate, 1x Shirt, 2x Vouchers and 10x tickets, all available for collection and distribution from 1st December 2009.
5) Packages containing framed upgrades are available by collection only.
6) All shares and shareholders are subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
7) Merchandise voucher entitles holder to 10% off next purchase at the Crown Ground Store. Provide the voucher at time of purchase to receive discount. Voucher can only be used once and cannot be exchanged for cash alternative. Discounted items can only be exchanged for
8) Hospitality voucher enables holder to 10% off one Match day hospitality or sponsorship package in the Buy the House Lounge. For further information about sponsorhip and hospitality contact the commercial department 0871 4341968/ [email protected]
9) Discount vouchers can only be used once and must be provided upon payment of the match day hospitality/sponsorship package. Photocopies not accepted.

Last edited by Shurm; 20-10-2009 at 18:20.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 18:53   #191
Senior Member+

on fishy site now

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 22:33   #192
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

How meany have taken up this offer of shares???
Old 28-10-2009, 22:36   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
How meany have taken up this offer of shares???

do not ask the clowns as they will say 5 when probaly its 500

"Have You Seen The Force Called Stanley"
Old 28-10-2009, 22:48   #194
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAYTON RED View Post
do not ask the clowns as they will say 5 when probaly its 500
WELL THE CLOWNS PAID £20 EACH TO BUY THEM BACK
Old 28-10-2009, 22:52   #195
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
WELL THE CLOWNS PAID £20 EACH TO BUY THEM BACK
I wonder where the £20,000 came from for that?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..