Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2009, 13:08   #211

Re: Share issue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
It is not one share that is on sale for £250. IT IS A SHARE PACKAGE. Read the notice. The package consists of one share, one shirt, one frame for the share, 10 match tickets and discount off hospitality packages and discount off in the club shop. The share in itself is probably £10. Work that out.
it was quoted in the paper yet again that 10% of the club was up for this share issue cant remember they guys name who had quit but that was said in the paper 10% of the club would be up for grabs in this share issue 1000 @£250 to me that means someone probably that o'neil ****** or Rob (i could'nt run a chip shop) Hayes has valued the club at 2.5 million it is simple realy when you work it out
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-10-2009, 13:16   #212
Senior Member+

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
The first comment I was been Sarcastic….Mr. Khan give us the information and people still question the actions of Rob Hays. Did he/Didn’t he…
Apologies, Doug. Missed the sarcasm.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 13:33   #213
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
it was quoted in the paper yet again that 10% of the club was up for this share issue cant remember they guys name who had quit but that was said in the paper 10% of the club would be up for grabs in this share issue 1000 @£250 to me that means someone probably that o'neil ****** or Rob (i could'nt run a chip shop) Hayes has valued the club at 2.5 million it is simple realy when you work it out
Tickler - Please read the thread from the beginning. The share is valued at £10, this makes the club valued at £100,000. The package costs £250. The package consists of ONE SHARE = £10, ONE FRAME = £10, ONE SHIRT = £40, TEN TICKETS TO GAMES = £150, 10% OFF HOSPITALITY AND CLUB SHOP = £40, THIS TOTALS £250. It is simple really when you work it out.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 13:47   #214
God Member

Quote:
Tickler - Please read the thread from the beginning. The share is valued at £10, this makes the club valued at £100,000. The package costs £250. The package consists of ONE SHARE = £10, ONE FRAME = £10, ONE SHIRT = £40, TEN TICKETS TO GAMES = £150, 10% OFF HOSPITALITY AND CLUB SHOP = £40, THIS TOTALS £250. It is simple really when you work it out.
.....But only on the assumption that the B shares have the same nominal value as the A shares.

Anyway, irrespective of the pigs bum that is the ASFC balance sheet, the biggest asset that ASFC has is the intangible one - namely, the "Goodwill" generated by the brand name. Unfortunatly, under current accounting standards an accurate valuation cannot be made for this.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 16:17   #215
God Member

Well this is another idiot that has paid for one!!!!! Remember it is for A.S.F.C. Not EW/DON!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 16:48   #216
God Member

If Mr O'Neill had the best interests of Accrington Stanley in any form of priority he would've (failing the acceptance of the ASSF offer) donated a percentage of his own shares to be sold on as parts of packages; not used donated money to buy shares from another shareholder. A nice certificate to have on the wall or a club for the future? I know which one I'd prefer for Christmas.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 19:49   #217
Senior Member+

anyone who has purchases one of these shares going forward needs to hand themsleves into the the nearest mental asylum.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 23:35   #218
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
anyone who has purchases one of these shares going forward needs to hand themsleves into the the nearest mental asylum.
I shall book myself into one for even contemplating buying one, know any good ones

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:05   #219
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
If Mr O'Neill had the best interests of Accrington Stanley in any form of priority he would've (failing the acceptance of the ASSF offer) donated a percentage of his own shares to be sold on as parts of packages; not used donated money to buy shares from another shareholder. A nice certificate to have on the wall or a club for the future? I know which one I'd prefer for Christmas.
O'Neill hasn't got any shares to donate. Where is the money raised from this share issue going to go? Remember O'Neill has already given Whalley £100k to save the Club in 2008 and he wants his money back.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:21   #220
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
O'Neill hasn't got any shares to donate. Where is the money raised from this share issue going to go? Remember O'Neill has already given Whalley £100k to save the Club in 2008 and he wants his money back.
So don't buy the shares until we know what the future holds.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:25   #221
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
if that is true, it obviously didn't happen, so why has o'neill not made this public knowledge, possibly even call in the law.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:14   #222

anyone can access the companies house information and see who are directors of accrington stanley and get share issue information for a small fee

according to the information i got from companies house last week (cost me a £1) is that there are 6 directors and 2 secretarys of accrington stanley ltd and oneil or hayes are not on the list as either and eric whalley has been removed as a director from the 3rd august 2009 frank martindale had his directorship erminated on the 5th june 2009 so if the powers that be are in control how come they are not directors ??? am i missing something

probably
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 13:03   #223
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
anyone can access the companies house information and see who are directors of accrington stanley and get share issue information for a small fee

according to the information i got from companies house last week (cost me a £1) is that there are 6 directors and 2 secretarys of accrington stanley ltd and oneil or hayes are not on the list as either and eric whalley has been removed as a director from the 3rd august 2009 frank martindale had his directorship erminated on the 5th june 2009 so if the powers that be are in control how come they are not directors ??? am i missing something

probably
Dunno Tickler Perhaps aint directors so they can't resign.
Old 02-11-2009, 13:12   #224
God Member

As far as I know.
If the company goes bust, the directors will be banned from holding a directorship elsewhere, so they can't start up a new company.
Also shar holders will be chased for the debt of the company.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 13:13   #225

Quote:

probably
Nice picture of Frank in with the other Directors at Grimsby??? Don't understand then,if he is no longer a Director.Think he sits with D'On etc at home games as well

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..