Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2009, 14:05   #256

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen666 View Post
Email bounced :-( how is his surname spelt? Edmonson or Edmunson?

Just a guess,but perhaps you have a D missing !!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 14:40   #257

Doh !!!!! . . . . . . . I have, my fault sorry
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 14:10   #258

Ok, so I sent the email and have had no response.
They were very quick to take my money but not quick in responding to my query.
Looks like communication is lacking in all departments.
I also know of another Stanley fan interested in the share issue scheme and is still awaiting a reply from an email he sent on saturday.

I only live 200 yards from the ground, perhaps as a customer I should should do all the work myself and walk down and ask them in person?
Old 10-11-2009, 14:14   #259

stephen, i have noted your point. I cant answer all queries (at least not yet !), but i promise you that someone will get back to you. can you PM me your email address. thanks

Ilyas
expatriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 14:53   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen666 View Post
Ok, so I sent the email and have had no response.
They were very quick to take my money but not quick in responding to my query.
Looks like communication is lacking in all departments.
I also know of another Stanley fan interested in the share issue scheme and is still awaiting a reply from an email he sent on saturday.

I only live 200 yards from the ground, perhaps as a customer I should should do all the work myself and walk down and ask them in person?

Dealing with people 'face to face' , it could be the future !!!!
Old 15-11-2009, 13:16   #261
God Member

Only 500 available now not 1000, if you picked a number above 500 then start thinking of a new one

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 15:16   #262
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Only 500 available now not 1000, if you picked a number above 500 then start thinking of a new one
Err....a couple of questions:

1) Has the share issue now been reduced to 500, or is it that there are now just 500 left?

2) Has there been any statement made yet on convertability and/or voting rights with this B share issue. Voting rights make the issue a far, far more attractive proposition.

3) Has anyone done an updated search at Companies House in regard to the latest position on formal directors/shareholders?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 16:45   #263
God Member

1) no
2) no
3) no
Old 15-11-2009, 18:35   #264

Quote:
1) Has the share issue now been reduced to 500, or is it that there are now just 500 left?
It's been reduced to 500
Old 16-11-2009, 10:06   #265
Resting In Peace

Why hasn't there been an announcement to this effect and why has it been reduced?

Nothig new has been lodged at Companies House
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 18:25   #266
God Member

Question Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

This is from Official site:- one or two mistakes though,

Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd Share Issue Package

Click here to download the Application Form

Be an official shareholder of Accrington Stanley's future
10% of Accrington Stanley Football Club’s existing shares are on general sale through an exclusive Share Issue Package. The Accrington Stanley Share Issue Package offers supporters of the football club from around the world to be part of the ownership at Accrington Stanley Football Club ltd as an official share holder. There are 1000 official shares available through a range of different profile packages providing the opportunity for fans to be listed in the club’s official shareholder register, invited to Annual General Meetings, be entitled to the company’s financial accounts as well as receive a limited edition Save Our Stanley new home strip, official certificate plus 10 Flexi-tickets.

Each Share Issue Package includes the following as standard:

1x Company B Share
1x Share Certificate
(personalised with code)
1x Replica home shirt
(embroided)
10x Flexi-tickets
1x 10% off Voucher (i)
Merchandise (at the Crown Ground Store)
1x 10% off Voucher (ii)
Match Day Hospitality/Sponsorship packages

There are four packages available:

Platinum: £1000
SOS 001, SOS 500

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate numbered SOS 001/500/999/1000 with limited SOS edition replica home shirt marked ‘SOS 001’/‘SOS 1000’ signed by full playing squad and management plus framed.

Gold: £500
SOS 002 to SOS 040

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition home shirt as worn by the squad in 2009/10 season £500

Silver: £500
SOS 041 to SOS 100 plus SOS 200/ 300/ 400 + SOS 500

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt and signed by an Accrington Stanley squad member of your choice £

Bronze: £250
SOS 101 to SOS 499 (excl hundreds)

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt £250

Package Upgrades Available:
Framed edition: additional £50 - Gold, Silver, Bronze packages only.
For all framed edition upgrades, the shirt will automatically be provided at Small-Senior size.

Management upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by Management team and photo opportunity with John Coleman and Jimmy Bell

Player upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by ASFC first team player of your choice with photo opportunity
Step one
There are a range of Share Packages available to choose from, just pick the ideal package that suits your needs and contact the club with your completed application form.

Email
[email protected]

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 18:59   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
This is from Official site:- one or two mistakes though,

Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd Share Issue Package

Click here to download the Application Form

Be an official shareholder of Accrington Stanley's future
10% of Accrington Stanley Football Club’s existing shares are on general sale through an exclusive Share Issue Package. The Accrington Stanley Share Issue Package offers supporters of the football club from around the world to be part of the ownership at Accrington Stanley Football Club ltd as an official share holder. There are 1000 official shares available through a range of different profile packages providing the opportunity for fans to be listed in the club’s official shareholder register, invited to Annual General Meetings, be entitled to the company’s financial accounts as well as receive a limited edition Save Our Stanley new home strip, official certificate plus 10 Flexi-tickets.

Each Share Issue Package includes the following as standard:

1x Company B Share
1x Share Certificate
(personalised with code)
1x Replica home shirt
(embroided)
10x Flexi-tickets
1x 10% off Voucher (i)
Merchandise (at the Crown Ground Store)
1x 10% off Voucher (ii)
Match Day Hospitality/Sponsorship packages

There are four packages available:

Platinum: £1000
SOS 001, SOS 500

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate numbered SOS 001/500/999/1000 with limited SOS edition replica home shirt marked ‘SOS 001’/‘SOS 1000’ signed by full playing squad and management plus framed.

Gold: £500
SOS 002 to SOS 040

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition home shirt as worn by the squad in 2009/10 season £500

Silver: £500
SOS 041 to SOS 100 plus SOS 200/ 300/ 400 + SOS 500

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt and signed by an Accrington Stanley squad member of your choice £

Bronze: £250
SOS 101 to SOS 499 (excl hundreds)

Limited Company Share and Official Certificate with corresponding SOS edition replica home shirt £250

Package Upgrades Available:
Framed edition: additional £50 - Gold, Silver, Bronze packages only.
For all framed edition upgrades, the shirt will automatically be provided at Small-Senior size.

Management upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by Management team and photo opportunity with John Coleman and Jimmy Bell

Player upgrade: additional £100
SOS Home Shirt signed by ASFC first team player of your choice with photo opportunity
Step one
There are a range of Share Packages available to choose from, just pick the ideal package that suits your needs and contact the club with your completed application form.

Email
[email protected]

Errors highlighted in red.
There is definately only a 500 share issue release as I received a call from Stanley saying that I couldn'y have number 666

These errors are also in the PDF format document you have to complete in order to apply for a share package

Last edited by Stephen666; 16-11-2009 at 19:08.
Old 16-11-2009, 23:42   #268

Continue to read on the OFFICIAL SITE and you will now find the following

Become an Official Accrington Stanley Shareholder:

Shares
Ownership of a Limited Company ‘B’ Share is an official stake in Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd whereby the holder is listed in the official company register, invited to company AGMs, plus entitled to annual financial accounts.
Accrington Stanley Football Club Ltd consists of 2000 Category ‘A’ Shares plus 9,800 Category ‘B’ Shares. Each full share is of equal holding value. The Share Issue Package involves a selection of current Shareholders that have agreed to release a combined total of 500 existing Category B Shares back to the company which are now on general sale as part of a limited edition package.
As Share Packages are sold, the company shareholder register of Accrington Stanley football club limited will be amended accordingly, accommodating the details of each new shareholder.

Certificate
Upon purchasing a limited share, subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, a share certificate will be granted to the holder, dated and signed by the Company Director and Company Secretary. The share will also contain a unique SOS Reference listed between SOS 001 - 500 accordingly that coincides with the SOS Reference embroided on to the limited edition Save Our Stanley home shirt.

Shirt
Accrington Stanley Football Club has agreed a new kit supplier to provide playing and training kit, as well as replica shirts and other branded apparel for retail. 1000 home shirts will be produced as limited edition ‘Save Our Stanley 09’ shirts to commemorate the recent fundraising efforts and celebrate the of Accrington Stanley. Shirts acquired as part of the Share Issue Package will be fully embroided with the ‘Save Our Stanley 09’ message plus unique SOS Code Number that correlates to the numbered limited share acquired.

Flexi-Tickets
Included in each package are 10x Flexi-Tickets.
One Flexi-Ticket entitles one Adult/Concession/Child to attend any home league fixture and can be used for ten people for one game, one person for ten games or combinations thereof. The tickets do not carry an expiry date and can therefore be used for upcoming seasons. Flexi-Tickets are to be handed to turnstile operators of the chosen stand.
Flexi-Tickets are non-refundable and contain no cash value.

Sponsorship Vouchers
As well as becoming an official Shareholder at Accrington Stanley, you or your company can receive 10% off a Match Day sponsorship or hospitality visit. There are a range of sponsorship opportunities for each home fixture including Official Match Sponsor, Match Ball Sponsor, and Programme Sponsor. The sponsorship and hospitality includes a delicious, home made three course meal in the ‘Buy the House’ lounge, reserved sponsorship seats by the dug-outs or the option of watching the game inside the lounge, a half time presentation as a sponsor with signed Accrington Stanley Merchandise, complimentary match day programme and team sheet and exclusive pre game announcement by assistant manager Jimmy Bell.

Merchandise Voucher
Get 10% off your next visit to the Crown Store especially once it is restocked with branded attire and training gear from the new kit supplier.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 02:23   #269

where?

sportsman
Old 17-11-2009, 11:33   #270

Under "Share Issue Package" and the section which you have quoted.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..