Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Tretton signs for Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/tretton-signs-for-stanley-11733.html)

KIPAX 03-06-2005 18:31

Re: Tretton signs for Stanley

fearon... get off adams lap for 5 minutes... read what he said about stanleys chances next season.. also I never said they arnt a bigger club did i ???????????? i merely wanted to know why adam was so adamant they where...

you dont have to jump up his backside everytime he drops himself init you know..

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:35

I was just stating that Hereford are a bigger club, whoever said that i would have agreed with them because its true.
You where asking "how are they a bigger club", so i was explaining how they ARE bigger club.

And when do i usually agree with Adam?

Smiffy16 03-06-2005 18:35

Quote:

...more money
...more fans
...a bigger ground
...a bigger income
...more season ticket sales
...more staff
...its a bigger town
...they are ex-league
...they finished 8 places above Stanley last 2 seasons
More money- IMO we will match them for money
More fans- yes they have BUT there arent many teams in Wales so they have to support someone!
Bigger ground- Yes they have but its a ****hole and smells of urine AND is falling down *cue the song*
Bigger income- No around same
More season tickets sales- see more fans
Bigger town- yes but doesnt make Hereford a bigger/better football club
Ex-league- snap
8 places above Stanley- Yes they have we have had 2 season in the Conference though we can only improve as I have said before BUT at the end of the day they havent took many points off us last season and they are still in the same league as us, because they havent shown the quality to get promoted at the time when it mattered the most.

:)

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 18:35

Here is my final word on this

Hereford are a bigger club - fact. By my own experiences Stanley are a better club by a million miles- opinion. Why do I need to say this when its obvious to all intelligent people

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:39

We do not get the same income as Hereford, look at the gate recietps alone!!!

KIPAX 03-06-2005 18:40

your final word.... can we have money on that..

fearon you have let the whole online community down ... AGAIN ... by siding with adam,... you should go stand in a corner with kev.... oh and steph :)

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:40

Quote:

Wasnt saying they where "better", just saying they are a bigger club which they are

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
your final word.... can we have money on that..

fearon you have let the whole online community down ... AGAIN ... by siding with adam,... you should go stand in a corner with kev.... oh and steph :)

I have let the online community down because i have said that Hereford are a bigger club (yes, read what it says bigger NOT better, you must be having trouble seeing that point).
But your always right so it must be me who is wrong :)

Smiffy16 03-06-2005 18:45

Quote:

Wasnt saying they where "better", just saying they are a bigger club which they are
Well then that surely means that Cottier was contradicting himself in his post as he referred to league positions in his explanation of how Hereford are a 'BIGGER' club...

I see Welsh people....

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiffy16
More money- IMO we will match them for money
More fans- yes they have BUT there arent many teams in Wales so they have to support someone!
Bigger ground- Yes they have but its a ****hole and smells of urine AND is falling down *cue the song*
Bigger income- No around same
More season tickets sales- see more fans
Ex-league- snap
8 places above Stanley- Yes they have we have had 2 season in the Conference though we can only improve as I have said before BUT at the end of the day they havent took many points off us last season and they are still in the same league as us, because they havent shown the quality to get promoted at the time when it mattered the most.

:)

More money - yes they do have more money, or maybe we could compete with them just
More fans - YES, and there is no buts its simple
Bigger ground - no buts its simple
Bigger income - no chance look at the money they get from season tickets and walk-ons.

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:48

Was he not reffering to league position when Kipax was saying they are on thier way down the footballing ladder

Smiffy16 03-06-2005 18:50

Didn't say the did not have more fans or bigger stadium :) Dont think they have more money either.....

Maybe more income due to gate receipts

Smiffy16 03-06-2005 18:51

Quote:

Was he not reffering to league position when Kipax was saying they are on thier way down the footballing ladder
No, Cottier said the last two seasons....Kipax stated league's

Cafu01 03-06-2005 18:53

So explain how Stanley are a bigger club than Hereford then if Hereford are not a bigger club than Stanley :)
Lets see what points you come up with?

KIPAX 03-06-2005 19:32

look adam and fearon.. why dont you go buy a big welsh sheep between you and knit a hereford scarf. your like a couple of big girls.