Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Tretton signs for Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/tretton-signs-for-stanley-11733.html)

Cafu01 03-06-2005 19:34

Re: Tretton signs for Stanley

I dont even like Hereford mate

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 19:51

Hey Kipax I never knew this but apparently your a closet North End fan so why don't you knit yourself a PNE scarf and cry into it. Surely you must still be devestated after Monday's mauling

zayno14 03-06-2005 19:56

hereford are bigger....
stanley are better....
tretton is a quality coup....
we are going up next season wth or without lee..........

;)

KIPAX 03-06-2005 19:56

You still dont know it.. Its my daughter who is a preston fan and your now on very rocky ground. You dont really want to be bringing my family into a petty argument. I would step BACK accross that line if I was you.. Whoever wound you up with that one did you no favours.... OK ? :)

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by zayno14
hereford are bigger....
stanley are better....
tretton is a quality coup....
we are going up next season wth or without lee..........

;)

this is the most intelligent post on this thread

Cafu01 03-06-2005 19:59

Good post Zayno, exactly what i think

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
You still dont know it.. Its my daughter who is a preston fan and your now on very rocky ground. You dont really want to be bringing my family into a petty argument. I would step BACK accross that line if I was you.. Whoever wound you up with that one did you no favours.... OK ? :)

Only five years as a Stanley fan I have been informed. Oh dear, at least I am open about being a LIFELONG Rovers fan and I'm prepared to take some flak for it.

Did you or did you not join the tear parade in Cardiff on Monday Tony?

KIPAX 03-06-2005 20:08

as we are not allowed to have this convo here then we will have it elsewhere adam.. where you can feel free to call me a liar to my face.....

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 20:14

If PNE were playing in the playoff final on the same day as Stanley were playing the Conf play-off final which game would you attend?

Smiffy16 03-06-2005 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
If PNE were playing in the playoff final on the same day as Stanley were playing the Conf play-off final which game would you attend?

Are you serious Cotty?!

Whatsup with you man?

KIPAX 03-06-2005 20:18

may as well remove this as he cant reply?

Roy 03-06-2005 20:24

ok people, enough is enough. The thread is about a new signing not about who supports who and who is bigger than who.. Please continue arguments in the chat room if need be.

Adam Cottier 03-06-2005 20:36

hahahahahaha oh dear the children have been banned from passing comment

zayno14 03-06-2005 20:39

ye well said roy..come on folks!! thanks cotty and fearon. So, does anybody have any ideas who the new striker and left back coley wants may be? Or are your guesses as good as mine...http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/i...cons/icon5.gif I am now resigned to losing lee so the money gained should all result is a good transfer kitty for coley. Hopefully we sign established and experienced players who will help with out promotion push but then again as we have seen with procky, butler and alcock, youth can always be good.

big al 03-06-2005 22:45

He has probably joined us cos we are further away from Wales than Hereford!
As for Lee joining Wrexham-he has more chance of getting a weekly pay packet at the IES from uncle Eric than a team with no funds. If he does his sums he will still be at Stanley to help us become Conf Champs this season & then enjoy the benefits of league footie!