Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By stanley nick

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 18:45   #1
Full Member+

1997 Stanley shirts

Would it be possible for the supporters club to save me one of those 1997 Stanley shirts on sale this Saturday? I probably wont be able to make it to Accy town centre this Saturday due to other commitments,so i might miss out. I'm also a large size so i reckon that size will sell out first! Thanks in advance for any replies!
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-06-2015, 12:19   #2

Re: 1997 Stanley shirts

I'm another one who won't be able to make it but would like to buy one of the shirts(home shirt in M).

I also think they're selling them too cheap - should easily sell out at £20 a pop
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 15:01   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
I also think they're selling them too cheap - should easily sell out at £20 a pop
So buy two!
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 21:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
I'm another one who won't be able to make it but would like to buy one of the shirts(home shirt in M).

Hi Sam

Hear what you are saying about price BUT
THE OASSC this year has been successful because of the unbelievable good will shown by alot of our supporters and supporters of other clubs
In turn if we get chance to offer our supporters a real deal on something then thats the way to go. GOOD WILL IN RETURN
The gentleman involved in donating the shirts,jackets etc has given us the chance the build our funds but also the opportunity for the fans to buy some treasure!
So its a win win really, we will sell out I have no doubt
So i will save you a shirt, medium , red price £10 or ?

Thanks Nick Westwell Chairman OASSC
stanley nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 19:56   #5
Full Member+

Thanks for saving me and dropping off a shirt Nick! It's an absolute bargain,thanks once again!
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:14   #6

I myself went down Accrington for my son who lives in London early morning for a shirt .must say didn't know I could have got one by going on this web I was down early no shirts, I suspect they were sold in bulk before 10am even earlier maybe how many shirts were there?.

violet
violet is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..