Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2011, 13:38   #46
Full Member+

Re: 2011 Prediction League; Game 9 Oxford Utd (away)

Oxford 2-0 Stanley
Old 25-09-2011, 12:58   #47
Senior Member+

Perhaps not surprisingly after last week, a pessimisstic set of forecasts saw only 12 keeping the faith by predicting a Stanley win, with 17 going for them and 15 (correctly) for the draw. Seven of those went for 1-1 and thus gained the max 5 points - AccyMad, David1, Leylandii, Sherry, Sparkie, Stanleyhouse and Tom D.

Which brings David1 and Tom D into a four-way tie at the top of the table, along with longtime leader Nige B and Jaysay.

Of our regular players, Kiwi John, Wynonie and DaveinGermany are propping up the table on an overage of under a point a game. Wynonie rarely picks up the bonis points for getting the number of goals right, for some reason ....

Full table attached.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Table 24 Sep 11.doc (73.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 25-09-2011, 22:05   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Of our regular players, Kiwi John, Wynonie and DaveinGermany are propping up the table on an overage of under a point a game. Wynonie rarely picks up the bonis points for getting the number of goals right, for some reason .....
True, Chris, but these lads give me (and others, I suspect) many a smile .............

Keep going lads - it'll happen one day
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 17:40   #49
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Big broad shoulders see & it's not the winning that's important, it's the taking part
Old 26-09-2011, 18:07   #50
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Big broad shoulders see & it's not the winning that's important, it's the taking part
Sod that, I'm still convinced I'm going to win it this season. It is written in the stars!
Old 26-09-2011, 18:42   #51
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Sod that, I'm still convinced I'm going to win it this season. It is written in the stars!
So you've given up on the Chicken entrails & tealeaf (Not the one from down South I hasten to add) predictions then
Old 26-09-2011, 19:08   #52
Super Moderator

Quote:
So you've given up on the Chicken entrails & tealeaf (Not the one from down South I hasten to add) predictions then
Even better than that, Dave, I've made a human sacrifice to Inti, the Inca sun god.

Haven't you wondered why Cashy has been curiously absent on here for the last few days?
Old 26-09-2011, 19:55   #53
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Even better than that, Dave, I've made a human sacrifice to Inti, the Inca sun god.

Haven't you wondered why Cashy has been curiously absent on here for the last few days?
Thought these sacrifices had to be pristine, I mean come on, we're talking Cashy (I've been chucked out of nearly every pub in the region ) here ! On top of that he's your terrace mate.
Old 26-09-2011, 20:01   #54
Super Moderator

Quote:
Thought these sacrifices had to be pristine, I mean come on, we're talking Cashy (I've been chucked out of nearly every pub in the region ) here ! On top of that he's your terrace mate.
Yeah, I know. Only kidding, Dave.

I actually had to make do with the cat. Hope it works.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..