Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2012, 09:46   #31
Full Member+

Re: 2012 Prediction League; Game 24 v Bradford City (away)

Bradford City 1 Accrington Stanley 1, please
Leylandii is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-12-2012, 10:20   #32
God Member

4-2 To Bradford!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 10:30   #33

Can't be anything but positive so it has to be Bradford 1 Stanley Boys 2
Mysteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 10:37   #34
Senior Member+

2-1 Stanley please
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 12:10   #35
Senior Member+

bratfert 2 stanley 0 please
Old 27-12-2012, 01:02   #36
Senior Member+

Mea culpa time ..........

Ack 94V sent me a list of 5 predictions back on 14th December which he asked me to record for him; I remembered the first 2 but forgot the 3rd - the Bradford game. He had Stanley down to lose 3-1. Even though the prediction wasn't on the thread it was clearly in time and must count. Sorry Chris .............

And lest I forget again, he has us down to draw 2-2 against both Rotherham and Chesterfield
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 06:40   #37
I am Banned

bradford city 2- asfc 1 please
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 06:41   #38
I am Banned

oops sorry just looked at the LET and realised its been played already,forgot time difference here.
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 12:57   #39
Senior Member+

We remained reasonably confident for the Argyle game, with 24 backing us for the win and 5 each for the other options (a low attendance for the prediction league as well as for the game itself). Of the 5 correct drawmongers, Accybeme, Ack94V and FootyNut got it spot on for 5 points, with Kiwi John and Football19 taking 3. Only the odd bonus point for the rest of us.

As a result, Kiwi John slipped past Long Lost Son into third place, 2 points behind Ossy Kid and 4 behind Valairian. FootyNut leapt like a salmon into the Top Ten, to 8th from 18th.

Reality of sorts set in for the trip to Valley Parade, with just 9 keeping the faith, 12 hoping for another draw and 14 betting correctly against us, of whom David1 and Tommy McQueen got it spot-on for the max 5 points to bump them up the table a bit.

Of the 4 pointers, special note should be made of Alan7554 who first-off posted a 2-0 loss, then a 2-1 loss after the game had finished, then a confession that he’d lost track of time, being in Bangkok!! I’m guessing he’d also lost track of his first guess, which of course stands. Hope you’re better now Al, you’re up to 51st equal …

At the other end of the table, Valairian and Ossy Kid scored 3, and LongLostSon and FootyNut 4, leaving them in the top 4 places, with Kiwi John dropping back to 5th having failed to record a prediction.

Full table attached - next update after Chesterfield. Happy New Year - On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Table 26 Dec 12.doc (75.0 KB, 13 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..