Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2014, 21:42   #1

2014/15 Season Ticket Launch and Fans Forum

Season Ticket Launch and Fans' Forum
Tuesday 8th April 2014
ASFC Sports Bar 7pm

Be the first to renew your Season Ticket and take part in a fans' forum where Directors and Staff will be available to answer your questions and listen to your ideas about how to make your match day experience even better.

The bar will be open and there will be special ticket offers on the night.

Everyone welcome.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-03-2014, 21:57   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: 2014/15 Season Ticket Launch and Fans Forum

Sounds good to me . Some flyers around town might help?

Last edited by cashman; 31-03-2014 at 22:00.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 22:04   #3
Senior Member+

Would the manager and some squad members being on hand to speak to fans and guests not be worthwhile to try and attract any fence sitters?
cashman and smobile like this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 22:26   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

That would certainly help i reckon, but the main thing is publisize the night.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:14   #5
God Member

Excellent Idea just a few Questions

What is the price of the various Season Ticket Packages?

How long is the Window for buying Discounted Season Tickets and will there be a chance for people to spread their payments as not everyone will be able to afford in one go?

Will there be "Family Season Tickets Available"?

Will the Ten Game Option be available?

Important that no stone is left unturned to help increase our Fanbase
cashman and Chubbyman like this.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:28   #6
Super Moderator

Neil.

The exacts haven't been decided, I believe its at the top of the agenda for the Board meeting.

I'm sure we can do a "flexi ticket", will ask the board to discuss it.

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:50   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Excellent Idea just a few Questions

What is the price of the various Season Ticket Packages?

How long is the Window for buying Discounted Season Tickets and will there be a chance for people to spread their payments as not everyone will be able to afford in one go?

Will there be "Family Season Tickets Available"?

Will the Ten Game Option be available?

Important that no stone is left unturned to help increase our Fanbase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Neil.

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?
Might be useful for feedback for people to put those points in order.

Personally I'd go with

1 .Overall price
2. Discount Period
3. Flexible Payments
4. Family Prices
5. Flexi Tickets

Have to say I'm not a great believer in offering the flexi tickets before mid season, at this stage you want people to commit to season tickets.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:08   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post

Have to say I'm not a great believer in offering the flexi tickets before mid season, at this stage you want people to commit to season tickets.
Think thats a damn good point.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:35   #9
God Member

I get what you mean Dave but what about people who live further away and/or work shifts which mean they know they won't get to every game, the flexi tickets mean they are committing to at least 10 games which are paid for up front
Pendle Red, DAV007, Greeny and 2 others like this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:42   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I know i will not get to every game Di,every season, But i still get a season ticket.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:42   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
I get what you mean Dave but what about people who live further away and/or work shifts which mean they know they won't get to every game, the flexi tickets mean they are committing to at least 10 games which are paid for up front

Yep, there is 2 sides, but I won't put my reasons on here in case it gets used
Old 01-04-2014, 15:00   #12
God Member

I think this is an excellent idea, well done ASFC.

I hope that it is the case that the season ticket options and prices will be unveiled at the event itself rather than before, encouraging people to get to the club to hear it first.

What would also be great is if Dan or one of his media minions could perform a running commentary on social media for updates from the event to put out to those online who can't get there physically. Then a full press release/statement on the website post-event.

On the ticket issue I haven't been able to get a season ticket for a couple of years due to living out of the area and not making every game due to home miles being a 50 mile round trip. Unlike moneybags cashman I can't afford to buy the ST anyway and lend the spares to a mate

The flexi-ticket is a great deal which I hope is brought out again but would agree with Dave - issue it at the end of pre-season.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 15:17   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post

On the ticket issue I haven't been able to get a season ticket for a couple of years due to living out of the area and not making every game due to home miles being a 50 mile round trip. Unlike moneybags cashman I can't afford to buy the ST anyway and lend the spares to a mate
Love yer sense of humour Shaker.
Old 01-04-2014, 18:49   #14
God Member

Quick question; what is the thoughts/demands/needs for a family ticket? Apart from the dad/child or grandad/ child combination don't remember selling to too many families last year. Or is that the issue we were too expensive for the whole family to come?[/QUOTE]

Mark Not quite sure but if there is nothing orientated to say a of Family of Four or more and it's not promoted we don't know sometimes you have to create your own market and drive it.

The diversity and make up of the population has also changed in Hynburn are there ways of connecting there?

I Notice the Clarets have shifted over 11000 season tickets up from 8400 last season the reason I mention it is there is a danger we may possibly lose some of our Clarets walk on's?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 21:12   #15
God Member

I will be there on Tuesday to answer any retail/merchandise questions, be critisicised or even complimented
Chubbyman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..