Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2015, 12:54   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2015/16 Prediction League; Game 12 v Barnet FC(away)

Barnet 1 Stanley 1 please
Old 10-10-2015, 13:20   #32

1-1 please
angeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:04   #33
Senior Member+

Proccy Fan Climbing As LongLost Stretches Away

Cautiously optimistic, I would describe our thinking for the Bees game – 24 expecting us to get back to winning ways , 4 expecting a second consecutive loss and 13 nailing their colours firmly to the fence and sitting on them . And of course the sun did shine on the righteous with Super Sean doing his thing and perhaps earning himself a week without being slated on here for being related to JB – or perhaps not , who can tell on AccyWeb?

Maximum 5 points went to AccyMad, Deeayess, Leylandii, Mab, Proccy Fan, Revived Red and Yerself . Of these, only Proccy Fan was in last week’s Top Ten and he moves up from 4= to 2= alongside Outback Ozzy, both now 6 adrift of LongLostSon who was among the 11 3-pointers. 6 other keepers of the faith got either the 2 or the 1 right to give them 4 points. All the drawmongers went 1-1 or 2-2, so got a single point, but none of the pessimists got anything right .

The maxis for Revived Red and Leylandii whisked them into the Top Ten, to join Kiwi John and Sparkie at 6=. Ossy Kid pushed up from 7th to 5th, and MikeA dropped down one to 4th. And I’m clinging on to the number 10 spot (which used to be inside left, but I wouldn’t know now). And speaking of your organisers, Div3North is now also in part1 of the table, but when I see him, Cashy and Wynonie locked together on 24 points at 22= with identical records, I can’t help thinking “conspiracy theory” somehow . But apart from LongLost at the top, it’s all very close, with just 9 points covering 5th to 35th .

I should also note that Yerself’s maximum boosts him up the table enough that all our regular players are now above those who’ve played 3 or less . Also welcome to MeganBee whose accurate assessment of her side’s form gives her 3 points and a place outside the relegation zone, 47th out of 49 (and 3rd place on average points per game ).

So roll on the high-flying Pilgrims, who’ll presumably be top of the table by teatime today . Time to park the bus, or perhaps play Etheridge alongside Mooney between the sticks? Or rip ‘em to pieces with a high-tempo attacking game – yes, that sounds better .

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL Pt 1 - 10 Oct 15.doc (65.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: doc SPL Pt 2 - 10 Oct 15.doc (70.0 KB, 4 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..