Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2015, 13:05   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2015/16 Prediction League; Game 13 v Plymouth Argyle (away)

Default Does It For MikeA

Sensibly pragmatic we were on Saturday , with only 13 of us expecting us to beat the league leaders away, 14 chickening out and opting for the draw and 9 swinging the other way entirely – and, regrettably, getting it right . Of the 9, only MikeA (by default) and Monkeyhanger picked up the full 5 points. This takes Mike back into 2nd, 3 behind LongLostSon and 3 ahead of Outback Ozzy, who each picked up a single bonus point. Proccy Fan hit a blank and drops to 4th, 1 behind Ozzy and 2 in front of AngeB, whose 3 points take her into the Top 5 from 14= . But Monkeyhanger’s max makes him climber of the day, from 35th to 21= . And although there are 13 in the Top Ten today, my days in the sun are over .

I’ll cut the drivel short to get this posted now, as the Wombles have nearly rolled on already. I think perhaps we should use bigger goals tonight, given the size of our keeper and Sean’s ability to hit the edges of the standard little ones …..

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL Pt 1 - 17 Oct 15.doc (67.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc SPL Pt 2 - 17 Oct 15.doc (68.0 KB, 2 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..