Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 14:14   #31

Re: 2015/16 Prediction League; Game 25 v Mansfield Town (away)

2-1 to Stanley please
angeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-01-2016, 14:57   #32
God Member

Mansfield Town 2 - 1 Accrington Stanley, please.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 17:22   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
3 - 2 to Stanley please
Just call me Mystic Meg
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 15:45   #34
Senior Member+

Anything You Say ….

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Just call me Mystic Meg
….. So, only one maximum this week, from Mystic Meg , causing her (?) to leap from 29th to 24th. And only 5 others who went with the win picking up an extra point for us scoring 3 – namely LongLostSon, stretching his lead at the top to 3 points over AngeB, Outback Ozzy, closing in to only 2 behind Ange in 3rd, JimsLad, up from 8th to 5th, me , 17th to 14=, and Icarus, playing for the first time, entering the table at 47th (out of 51) and making it necessary for me to split the table again if I’m to include everybody who played this week (grrr… - welcome, but get another 11 points quick as you can mate ).

We were, I thought, highly optimistic this time, 25 expecting an away win against a team only just below us, 11 sitting on the fence and 4 foreseeing doom on the horns of the Stags. But faith was duly rewarded , except for MikeA’s faith in his 0-1 default which saw him with no points and a plunge from 4th to 10th . A zero for NigeB saw him departing the Top Ten, down from 9th to 17th, replaced by nobody as we had 11 in the Top Ten last week . No other dramatic moves spotted by your reporter ….

So, roll on the mini-Magpies, let’s hope they find a playable Storefast and don’t Scorefirst, or at all, so we can Crown them …. getting hat and leaving quickly (and sorry this is so late)

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL Pt 1 - 2 Jan 16.doc (68.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc SPL Pt 2 - 2 Jan 16.doc (71.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-01-2016, 00:23   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
But faith was duly rewarded , except for MikeA’s faith in his 0-1 default which saw him with no points and a plunge from 4th to 10th .
I don't care! I'll take 3 points for JC and the lads over my 5 points here any day of the week!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..