Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2015, 11:26   #31

Re: 2015/16 Prediction League; Game 9 v Crawley Town FC (away)

Crawley 1 Stanley 2 please
Tommy McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-09-2015, 12:51   #32
Senior Member+

creepy crawley 0 the mighty Stanley 2 please chaps
Old 26-09-2015, 14:00   #33
Full Member+

0-0 please
teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 12:37   #34
Senior Member+

Marginal Gains For Outback Ozzy And JimsLad As The Beat Goes On

Unusually, winning 2 on the trot didn’t result in us getting carried away entirely on Saturday – only 26 out of 39 expecting us to carry on winning, with 2 (Dav007 by default, and MonkeyHanger) expecting Crawley to creep past us and 11 more sitting on the fence. Of these, only Teach got a point for "Crawley 0" in his 0-0 prediction. Zip for the rest of the unbelievers .

Of the faithful 26, only JimsLad and OutbackOzzy got a max 5. 4 more got a bonus point for “Stanley 3” and 11 got one for “Crawley 0”. Leaving 9 people picking up 3 for getting the result right but both scores wrong.

As a result, Outback Ozzy moves back up to 2nd in the table, now only 2 behind LongLost Son and 1 clear of MikeA in 3rd. Norwich Stanley down 2 to 4th and Smobile up to 5th, pushing Kiwi John down 1. Bdc, St06nc2, AngeB and Accytom18 drop out of the Top Ten, replaced by Ossy Kid, Me , Proccy Fan, Tom D and Sparkie (the last 2 at 10th=, which is why there are 11 in the Top Ten this week). JimsLad's reward was to move up from 37th to 31st .

Quite a few players gone walkabout unexpectedly this week – Accybeme, Accytom18, Mysteron and Shurm, also AngeB (I’m assuming Nige locked her out to stop her getting to their computer after doing the Saturday shop ).

So it’s roll on the Glovers tonight. Revenge for last season’s shattered dreams of loadsamoney would be sweet, wouldn’t it? At time of writing, only Accybeme (1-3) and Football19 (1-1) think we won’t extend the run to 4, so let’s hope they (and Yeovil) continue to plunge towards the foot (feet??) of their respective tables.

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL Pt 1 - 26 Sep 15.doc (67.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: doc SPL Pt 2 - 26 Sep 15.doc (66.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 29-09-2015, 21:37   #35
Senior Member+

Never mind the team making us dizzy, I am getting dizzy with my position. Never been that high before.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 23:32   #36
Full Member+

I refuse to be held accountable for my poor league position. This league is more corrupt that FIFA!
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 08:18   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Osbornello View Post
I refuse to be held accountable for my poor league position. This league is more corrupt that FIFA!
How did you discover my real name is Blatter?
Red-Osbornello likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..