Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2016, 18:46   #31
Full Member+

Re: 2016/17 Prediction League; Game 3 v Wycombe (away)

1-1 please
accytom18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2016, 13:10   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeb View Post
1-1 please
Quote:
Originally Posted by nige b View Post
sadly 2-0 to Wycombe
Nige, Nige, Nige ..........Will you never learn?

Post AFTER Ange, and take her premonitions into account ..........

Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 10:44   #33
Senior Member+

The Power and the Glory

Tuesday night providing multiple opportunities for exercising the power that comes with being the scorer for the Stanley Prediction League…….

When the scorer forgets to post his own correct guess , he can of course just put it in anyway in the sure knowledge that no-one’s going to trawl back through the thread and notice there’s no post ……..

And then he gets to rule on whether Accytom18’s correct guess, posted at 1946 according to the timestamp, a minute after kickoff, is allowed to stand ……..

And then the chance to commend LongLostSon for pointing out that while he’d been given 4 points for the Barnet game, he’d actually got it completely wrong (the scorer having entered his guess backwards) ………

Oooh, the power, the power ……

So how did we all do on Tuesday then?

Max points for lots, i.e. Accytom (but see above ), AngeB, Dav007, Kiwi John, MonkeyHanger, Ossy Kid, Smobile and Winstanley.

3 points for Accybeme, AccyMad and JimsLad, who all went for the goalless thriller (nobody, surprisingly, predicting a Desmond on this occasion).

1 point for lots of the rest of you.

All of which means that I think Monkeyhanger must be in the lead with two maxis from 3 games played , but I won’t be certain until I pull the table together properly tomorrow once the Exeter result is in, and the Olympics have stopped distracting me. I will by the way happily accept any reflected glory from the girls’ hockey gold last night.

Oh and by the way ……. Of course I didn’t add my forgotten entry in on the QT , and, in consultation with D3N, Accytom’s entry stands , thanks to YFB’s opening strike not being in the first minute. Yellow card though Tom …..

Roll on the Grecians! On Stanley On!!
Div3North and DaveinGermany like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..