Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2017, 18:03   #46

Re: 2016/17 Prediction League; Game 31 v Cambridge United (home)

I'll stick..not sure to what though!
angeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-03-2017, 18:27   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeb View Post
I'll stick..not sure to what though!
Ange thought that sticking was a sign of unity i.e. sticking together
Old 28-03-2017, 18:29   #48

I suppose I should put a score now my faux pas has been ousted-1-1..
angeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 18:43   #49

Stanley 0 CUFC 2 - it's been that sort of day.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 17:22   #50
Senior Member+

AccyMad Back On Top Again As Kiwi Twists And Busts

We were perhaps a little worried by how close Grimsby came to ending the run on Saturday, so while only 4 psychologists went against us, 7 undecideds leapt onto the fence . Of these 11, only TomD salvaged a point for “Stanley 2”. At least 3 points went to the remaining 18 loyalists, 11 taking 4 and just Cashman and DaveinGermany picking up maxis. Dave’s was enough to lift him from 9th to 6th, and Cashy’s from 13th to 12th. NigeB squeezed into the Top Ten for the first time this season, at the expense of MonkeyHanger, who dropped from 6th to 11th, while Accybeme’s selfless and self-inflicted plunge towards the foot of the table continued as he fell to 15th.

Meanwhile at the very top, Kiwi twisted from 2-1 (worth 4 pts ) to his traditional 1-1 (worth nowt ), leaving AccyMad’s 3-2 (worth 3) to take her back to the summit with 7 games to play. 35 points on offer, so in theory everyone down to Winstanley in 26th place could still take the title, just as in theory a play-off place for Stanley still shimmers in the far distance under the heat of the desert sun (yes, I know, I’ve lost it … ).

Speaking of losing it, Dav007 stuck with his original entry, which he hadn’t made . But perhaps he was being ironic . AngeB almost followed suit ....

Anyway, roll on the Pilgrims. They do wobble at this stage of the season, but it’s a big ask. But the answer is yes!

On Stanley On!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 28 Mar 17.doc (87.0 KB, 12 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..