Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2016, 10:02   #106
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: 2016/17 Season Tickets

Yer entitled to that andy and it is the best team for a generation no doubt at all, but treat people like crap @ yeh must expect crap back, some people will put up wi owt, some will not simple really.
keep the faith and Chrisr like this.
Old 26-02-2016, 08:20   #107
God Member

Well I will certainly be getting mine could,nt care less who,s the team manager or who own,s the club best football I,ve seen for a generation but even that does,nt matter only the grim reaper will stop me and you can,t argue with him.[/QUOTE]

will be getting mine also. doesn,t mean I agree with whats happening at the club just trying to put it at the back of my mind and concentrating on promotion. not easy as I,ve heard it all before.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 20:53   #108
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

It seems a shame that last years offer of pay half now and the rest by the collection date has been with drawn I have to pay for my self and my son that's £348 ish to save up over a sort period of time. Could I ask Rob or Mark to look in to why that great way to pay has been with drawn and possible post some kind of reply on here or the official site...
Old 28-02-2016, 21:33   #109
God Member

I've never understood the logistics of paying for a season ticket. Pay a depisit, rest by collection date. Is that too simple?
Old 29-02-2016, 07:28   #110
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
I've never understood the logistics of paying for a season ticket. Pay a depisit, rest by collection date. Is that too simple?
Whilst I can understand that logic for 'standard' priced season tickets, surely the club is entitled to something in return for the 'early bird' prices being cheaper eg. payment up front? The idea of a 'promotion' is usually to ge people to part with money there and then, in return for a better price (win/win situation?). Otherwise there is little point having the early bird offer.
Old 29-02-2016, 09:06   #111
God Member

For those who think Stanley's ticket arrangements and pricing are putting fans off, I'd suggest you check out Yeovil's. A labyrinth of hidden charges lurking behind a basic rip off walk-up price.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 15:38   #112
Full Member+

The clubs needs the money early to plan the season.

The April deadline is pretty standard, and 12 months since the last one, but it seems some Stanley fans money management is similar to the clubs only having a few weeks to find the money
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 16:56   #113
Senior Member+

It would be better if you could pay the season tickets in 2 parts, Although we all knew the price would probably roughly be the same price as this seasons and knew there would be an early bird, It's not as though season tickets are a new idea!

Maybe the club, now we're financially stable, could let fans start paying x amount every month during the season or starting from the January, as soon as you start paying in you can't be refunded any money paid already...Surely not too much paperwork for the club and if it helps people afford a season ticket then a win win situation!
Old 29-02-2016, 19:02   #114
God Member

I think it's 9 monthly payments at Deadwood and you could have done 12 monthly payments at Burnley. Mind you they do have a few more staff to handle it
Old 29-02-2016, 19:49   #115
God Member

Was cut off in my prime before finishing the previous post. The Burnley scheme is run by a finance company, not sure what happens if somebody misses the payments. Could also be that the money isn't paid to the club until the payments are finished, so that wouldn't be good for Stanley
Old 29-02-2016, 20:20   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Was cut off in my prime before finishing the previous post. The Burnley scheme is run by a finance company, not sure what happens if somebody misses the payments. Could also be that the money isn't paid to the club until the payments are finished, so that wouldn't be good for Stanley
Is it Zebra Finance or something like that. I think it's like a loan so the club get the money and you would be hounded if you didn't pay.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 21:11   #117
Full Member+

Some clubs do instalments on Direct Debit, interest free as the base rate is so low it hardly matters. The problem is you can't deactivate Stanley season tickets if someone stops paying.

However with the new regime the capital outlay needed may be possible, hence the move already to ticket only. If we did move to a card system then 'cup schemes' would be possible also via DC/CC but DD could not be used.
Old 29-02-2016, 22:06   #118
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
The clubs needs the money early to plan the season.

The April deadline is pretty standard, and 12 months since the last one, but it seems some Stanley fans money management is similar to the clubs only having a few weeks to find the money
What you implying So you mean because I've asked why this option has been withdrawn you automatically think the worst of someone ,you don't no what I can or can not afford! If the option to pay in two parts is there why not use the option.
Old 29-02-2016, 22:24   #119
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
What you implying So you mean because I've asked why this option has been withdrawn you automatically think the worst of someone ,you don't no what I can or can not afford! If the option to pay in two parts is there why not use the option.
I did not quote you did I? The short payment time was raised before your previous post. Thank you for the abuse, please think next time.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:28   #120
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
Is it Zebra Finance or something like that. I think it's like a loan so the club get the money and you would be hounded if you didn't pay.
It was last time I had my season ticket but the forms for this year don't make it clear. There is no fee which suggest the club are handling it, otherwise they would have to commision to the finance company. Still considering it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..