Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2017, 18:05   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2017/18 Prediction League; Game 10 v Port Vale FC (away)

Lordly Sacrifice Or Simple Misjudgement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
OK, I'll take the hit this time - 3-2 Port Vale . Hopefully I'll get a point when we win 2-0 .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
After nabbing a point away to Yeovil last week, I fear a Vale of tears. Port Vale 2 - Stanley 1. Hope I'm wrong!
Mine was definitely reverse psychology (though I'm not doing it every game just 'cos it worked) but was Lord S really expecting the worst? Will we ever know? Does anyone care? Why am I writing this rubbish?

Just 3 of us went against the flow, with Revived Red drawmongering, and we all crashed and burned quite happily . The noble Lord fell from 2nd to 7th with no points, RR from 9th to 15th with one, and me from 12th= to 20th, also with one. Everybody else got 3 at least ..... .

Apart from Lord S, the rest of the post-Saturday top 5 got maxis, Mab staying on top of the heap and Leylandii, AndyD and Outback Ozzy all moving up one to second, third and fourth respectively. 3 more maxis went to Nige B (11th to 9th), Proccy Fan (17th to 12th) and Football19 (27th= to 25th).

So it's roll on the Vogons , and once again we mustn't feel sorry for the team at the foot of the table . Let's win this one Wynonie style, please lads .

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 26 Sep 17.doc (76.0 KB, 9 views)
mab likes this.
Old 27-09-2017, 20:10   #32
Senior Member+

Can I just point out that Ange is averaging 3 points per game - matched only by Table-Topping mab? Just thought I'd mention it ......................

Always keep your eye on the outsider!
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 20:39   #33
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Never look behind only what's a head lol ��
Old 28-09-2017, 08:52   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div3North View Post
Can I just point out that Ange is averaging 3 points per game - matched only by Table-Topping mab? Just thought I'd mention it ......................

Always keep your eye on the outsider!
Nah ..... Ferret Man averaging 4 - as long as he doesn't have another go , he'll cruise it!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..