Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 13:37   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2019/20 Prediction League; Game 12 v Oxford Utd (home)

1-1 for AngeB please
Old 09-10-2019, 20:32   #32
Senior Member+

Re: 2019/20 Prediction League; Game 12 v Oxford Utd (home)

Mystic Meg back on form and on the fence, with Stevie R for company

If we were still doing season tickets, and someone had plumped for a draw back in August and then gone away to a hermit's cave somewhere, they'd be doing pretty well, I reckon, especially over the last few weeks ……. whatever, just 5 on the fence this time and only 2 on the right level of fence. And thus Stevie R and Accymad take maxis and move from 16th and 17= to 9th and 10th, respectively, evicting Proccy Fan and Ossy Kid from the elite in the process. 3 points to Outback Ozzy, keeping him 3 points clear of the rest, to Monkey Hanger now clear in 2nd, unsurprisingly still 3 points behind OO but now 2 ahead of 1-point Valairian, and to AngeB, up from 20= to 18= thanks to Nige's faithful transmission of her thoughts.

Almost everybody else got a point (not me or D3N though ), 2-1 being a particularly popular guess, so not a lot of change elsewhere. And having belatedly realised I hadn't done my homework relating to last Saturday, the little diversion of the something or other trophy away to Oldham* is now in the glorious past, not the dubious future, and we can roll on to the Dale, a similar journey with, hopefully, a similar result

On Stanley On!!

* "How much will you charge me to Oldham ?
The cab driver nearly dropped dead ….."
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 191005 - 5 Oct 19.doc (83.0 KB, 16 views)
Stevie R likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..