Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2021, 23:02   #31
Senior Member+

Re: 2020/21 Prediction League; Game 34 v Swindon Town (home)

Magic Div N, I,m sure we would have all known the answer if you had mentioned the team???? My answer was to who scored the last goal for the old Stanley prior to the folding. It's fun finding out fun things about other people on this site, cheers.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-03-2021, 23:14   #32
Senior Member+

Can I have 3 points please.
Old 07-03-2021, 00:59   #33
Senior Member+

It’s the classic quiz joke ...

Bloke goes on a tv quiz show. Host says, “This is a football question. It’s a three part question: you can answer the first part second, the third part first or the second part third, or the second part first and the third part second and the first part third, or the first part third, the second part second and the third part first. Which part would you like to answer first?

And the bloke hasn’t got a clue, so he says, “Err .... I’ll .... Errm .... I’ll answer the third part first and the second part second and the first part third please”

And the host says, “For £64,000 ....... Who scored the goal?”

ossy kid likes this.
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:45   #34
Senior Member+

Hold The Front Page!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossy kid View Post
Can I have 3 points please.
Indeed, and with my grovelling apologies . My pathetic excuse is that I was so excited to be working on a Stanley win that I omitted one of my regular checks designed to ensure I don't miss any entries, and yours was the one I didn't ensure I didn't miss .......

Revised table attached, with you up from 19th to 15th. The positive to be taken from the experience, as there apparently always has to be one, is I now have a warm feeling that at least one person takes the trouble to look at my efforts each week ....
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 210306 - 6 Mar 21.doc (79.0 KB, 10 views)
ossy kid likes this.
Old 07-03-2021, 23:27   #35
Senior Member+

And a much appreciated effort it is my friend.
Chimer likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..