Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   "No F in Roof "Volume 2 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/no-f-in-roof-volume-2-a-23882.html)

Willie Miller 28-08-2006 00:36

"No F in Roof "Volume 2

In Edition 2
Ashley Hoskins - interview with a legend
Cammy interviews Michael "40 yards" Welch
UKUltras review
Diesels Diary
Sophia Khan Terrace Roof Update

All articles for submission please by Friday............Thanks

Bazf 29-08-2006 21:39

Re: "No F in Roof "Volume 2

John, I have just received the first one, excellent read. Thank you Ultras.

KIPAX 29-08-2006 21:41

Yep.. should be collectors items soon.. Looking forward to issue 2 myself :)

coley1957 30-08-2006 12:09

Re articles for submission - if Tony is agreeable - perhaps one of the photo's of Coley and Ian Rush could have a caption like:

"One was a free scoring legend in the 80's & 90's - the other is Ian Rush!"

or a variation on the theme?

KIPAX 30-08-2006 12:25

Fanzine has a blanket yes on all pictures anyways.... :)

Willie Miller 30-08-2006 16:13

:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by coley1957
Re articles for submission - if Tony is agreeable - perhaps one of the photo's of Coley and Ian Rush could have a caption like:

"One was a free scoring legend in the 80's & 90's - the other is Ian Rush!"

or a variation on the theme?

Sorry, but you need to e-mail your ideas otherwise everyone will have read it on here first!!!

Willie Miller 30-08-2006 23:49

Benin - The Facts
Roof & Attendances discussed & debated
New Improved Away Travel Guide
Music Section

All added for Issue 2 yet still only £1

John_Timmins 07-09-2006 15:26

Fanzine is now at the printers...so will be available as soon they are printed,
20 pages this month instead of 16, with all of the new stuf that willie miller has listed above as well as the regular contributers

Smaller print run, so get them whilst they are hot :) they will definatly be on sale for the wrexham game

also get thinking for contributions for the October issue and email them to [email protected] :)

John_Timmins 16-09-2006 12:08

on sale today!!!! :)

Haz66 16-09-2006 12:14

It was quite a good read, well done to all involved.

accymel 16-09-2006 17:44

Great fanzine well done guys i managed to get a read of it before its become an absolute prized possession - now framed so that my daughter doesn't ruin it soaking the drools after it got a virtual full signing after match:D thanks to Harwood red for introducing the players to her:D

harwood red 17-09-2006 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
Great fanzine well done guys i managed to get a read of it before its become an absolute prized possession - now framed so that my daughter doesn't ruin it soaking the drools after it got a virtual full signing after match:D thanks to Harwood red for introducing the players to her:D

Hey no probs mel, it made me smile seeing her whizzing around the room trying to get as many sigs as poss...:D

Great edition again lads, of course I am biased and have to say Ash asks is the best part this week...lol well you were interviewing my son!!!! :p

shakermaker 17-09-2006 12:19

First one I've got was yesterday & look forward to the rest, quality stuff all the way through & the Bocoland geography lesson was class!

accymel 17-09-2006 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
Hey no probs mel, it made me smile seeing her whizzing around the room trying to get as many sigs as poss...:D

Great edition again lads, of course I am biased and have to say Ash asks is the best part this week...lol well you were interviewing my son!!!! :p

LOL i've never seen my daughter smile so much her mood is definately lifted as much as the framed f in roof {thats tountamount to a great edition lads!!** awwwww i had to chuckle HR at Ash asks your lad has a great sense of humour - you haven't throttled him yet hehehehe:D

Kisser 18-09-2006 07:34

Another cracking read lads :) Made me smile at half time. Wish I was imaginative enough to contribute something. Keep up the good work.