Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Rocky (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/rocky-3597.html)

Cammy ASFC 30-03-2004 07:41

Rocky

I don't think he has moved to Horwich R.M.I but why on there web site and the confguide site does it say that Robbie Williams has left us for them??

simon 30-03-2004 08:38

Re: Rocky

Confguide says that on 25-3 rocky when't to leigh rmi, but on saturday 27-3 this saturday he played for us(reserves) against leigh rmi and helped us beat them and put them out of a cup????? :)

What is going on???

Oldgobbin 30-03-2004 09:26

It looks like somebody (Confguide?!) has got the wrong end of the stick. If you look at the profiles on the Horwich site, you'll find that the Robbie Williams who signed for them last week - and played for them on Saturday - was born in Cheltenham, not Liverpool, and is a couple of years younger than Rocky.

KIPAX 30-03-2004 11:56

Absoloutly 100% NOT our player thats mentioned... FACT!

Bazf 30-03-2004 13:37

:rose8: Conference guide got it wrong again, what a shock!!!!!!!

AccyStanFan 31-03-2004 15:31

just to clear this up, confguide just links conference stories to its site from bbc r nationwide, not really there fault.

am i wrong?

KIPAX 31-03-2004 19:25

Accystanfan..... rubbish.... what a cop out.... it was listed in the accringtn stanley section under transfers and nothing to do with bbc... considering your chosen forum name its suprising how many times you stick up for other people against accy fans... and get it wrong :)

Jimbo T Hornblower 31-03-2004 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
Accystanfan..... rubbish.... what a cop out.... it was listed in the accringtn stanley section under transfers and nothing to do with bbc... considering your chosen forum name its suprising how many times you stick up for other people against accy fans... and get it wrong :)

I reckon one has ones bee in ones bonnet squire :rofl38: :yelrotflm

Jimbo T :horn8: blower

KIPAX 31-03-2004 22:21

Nagh.. I just dont like accy fans siding against accy fans with duff info.. especialy siding with someone who seems to have it in for the club :(

Nothing wrong with that is there ?

Jimbo T Hornblower 31-03-2004 22:32

I was jokin - note the icons :)

Jimbo T :horn8: blower

AccyStanFan 01-04-2004 07:39

No sorry my mistake, i just thought it was on the normal news section.

And in many occasions ive stuck up for hoagy on here because of how he was treated the first time and since.

i dont feel i should have to agree with stanley fans just cause im a stanley fan myself. some of the stuff people come out with is rubbish to me, but its their opinion.

Im not a big user of confguide cause i can just read the telegraph and i hate the forum system so i didnt notice it, i just thought it was in a news section, so its my gffault for presuming :)

i knew saying that could get me in a pickle so i put "am i wrong?" so if i was wrong someone would put it nicely to me that i was wrong.