Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   CUP FINAL Tuesday night (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/cup-final-tuesday-night-3679.html)

KIPAX 05-04-2004 15:25

CUP FINAL Tuesday night

Anyone else excited... OK we are 0-1 down at half time.. But one goal and we are back in it.. I mean to say people... Its a CUP FINAL!!!

I am taking a car full up (Wife and kids) and we are gonna have a look around Morecambe (ahem) get some tea and then off to the CUP FINAL

One days rest then its Telford on Thursday.. Anyone else noticed how Telford fans are going around the Internet asking for fans of other teams to come along to the game to swell the gate... Well the more the merrier I say :) Telfords my last trip this season on Lowiys lucky bus..Another one day of rest after that and its home to Forest Green Rovers and dare I say it.. one days rest again after that and we are away to Scarborough Looks like a family day out in the car for easter monday for that game... Crikey thats four games in 6 days.. then we get 4 days rest before our last two games of the season.. Hasn't it gone by quick? Looking forward to a weekend in Exeter to see the season out :)

Stanley4Life 05-04-2004 16:00

Re: CUP FINAL Tuesday night

god the players are guna be knakerd (spellin) :D

simon 06-04-2004 09:27

Well it's tuesday morning and yes Kipax I'm getting excited :) :) A lot more than last tuesday. But this is the real final !!! And we are sure to go all guns blazing at 1-0 down..

Shurm 06-04-2004 09:31

See you all there I'll be in the pub all afternoon ;) Come On You Reds :sign_beer

AccyMad 06-04-2004 09:33

Make sure you get there at least 10 minutes before kick-off Kipax if you want a look around Morecambe!! See you all there.

AccyMad 06-04-2004 10:30

Anyone know how many Stanley fans going tonight - just been on Morecambe's forum & they reckon we won't bring many, let's prove 'em wrong, get behind the lads & bring home the Marsden Trophy!!

SuperAccyStan 06-04-2004 10:38

:rose8: COME ON STANLEY :rose8:

ukcowboy 06-04-2004 11:30

Both Sparkie and I will be there..............flu and all!!

Got a car full allmost have one seat free if you need a lift let me know by 5pm 2nite.....pm or email [email protected]

Pete :)

KIPAX 06-04-2004 11:46

yeagh I have been on hot lemons this week mate... Fending it off.. Dunno how stood in the cold and damp tonight will help though :(

loweiy 06-04-2004 11:54

come one come all to see the champions show

come on Stanley boys FOR THE PRIDE OF LANCASHIRE